Sat 9 Feb: SL: Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 3pm

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/19 at 15:00

1 hour ago, stevereed100 said:

Lineham waves a card at the touch judge. Has he been watching too much football.

Debate suggests Austin is heading for a ban for wiping Tomkins out with the elbow!

Seems to like using the elbow,did it last week on Hurrell.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Red robin said:

Heard Austin took out Tompkins with an elbow, he may be sitting it out for the next few weeks. 

Good. Two games and turning into a s***house.

12 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

I was at the game and saw nothing where is the footage of the elbow.

I was there as well quite near the incident and also thought there was nothing in it. Telling point for me was the Hull KR player next to the incident just went to dummy half for the play the ball. He obviously thought there was nothing in it either.

18 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

Oh, OK then.

I wonder if you would say the same if it was the other way round.

Jim im guessing you have played the game ,so people get hurt its a risk of playing. I don't wish Joel any harm but you can get hurt in accidental ways but you can wait till after the review committee meets and if Austin cops a ban you can shout away.

Just now, ELBOWSEYE said:

Jim im guessing you have played the game ,so people get hurt its a risk of playing. I don't wish Joel any harm but you can get hurt in accidental ways but you can wait till after the review committee meets and if Austin cops a ban you can shout away.

I did, but it doesn't matter if I played or not.

The guy was on the floor, and to put him in hospital accidently is almost impossible.

I guess we'll have to wait and see won't we?

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

The hand bone's connected to the arm bone, the arm bone's connected to the shoulder bone...now hear the word of the Lord. .???

Well the patron saint of barmaids is unlucky

Sounds like we gave it a good go, which is really positive and highlights progression, which I wanted to see.

I'll watch the game when HullKRTV upload it. 

Tomkins is a blow because whatever happened put him in hospital and that could mean he needs the 5 day off concussion test ruling thingymejiggy.

13 minutes ago, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

Sounds like we gave it a good go, which is really positive and highlights progression, which I wanted to see.

I'll watch the game when HullKRTV upload it. 

Tomkins is a blow because whatever happened put him in hospital and that could mean he needs the 5 day off concussion test ruling thingymejiggy.

You've got a good pack and McGuire is still class you will be okay 

1 hour ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

Keep that quiet jim might get upset.?

Why does someone have to be upset if they disagree with you?

I've seen it now, and I find it hard to believe that a player can end up in hospital just because another player flops onto them.

Obviously the touch judge saw something, so hopefully Austin gets what he deserves.

4 hours ago, stevereed100 said:

Joel Tomlin's consigned to Hospital by Ambulance after cowardly late elbow on ground by Blake Austin.

Expect RL Discipline to do it's business but as always no help to injured party on the day.

Joel was down but not tackled and was attempting to get up when Austin hit him in the back. I didn't see any contact with the head at all. Can't see any on the video either. 

10 minutes ago, FullFat said:

Joel was down but not tackled and was attempting to get up when Austin hit him in the back. I didn't see any contact with the head at all. Can't see any on the video either. 

He's in hospital with concussion. I didn't realise concussion was a back problem.

16 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

He's in hospital with concussion. I didn't realise concussion was a back problem.

To be fair - and I’m not taking sides - but concussion can well indeed happen from impact to the torso and the subsequent slam to the floor.   If he wasn’t held the tackler doesn’t have to hold off.   So let’s wait for the video to be reviewed before using phrases like ‘gets what he deserved’.

1 minute ago, Cheshire Setter said:

To be fair - and I’m not taking sides - but concussion can well indeed happen from impact to the torso and the subsequent slam to the floor.   If he wasn’t held the tackler doesn’t have to hold off.   So let’s wait for the video to be reviewed before using phrases like ‘gets what he deserved’.

Why do you automatically take that to mean I think he is guilty.

If he deserves to have no sanction against him, then that's fine as well. 

Archived