BBC website

26 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Yes, I browsed through those comments yesterday.

Pretty depressing all round really.

Decided to post something positive but noticed someone complaining that tickets to Toronto cost £200. Lordy. I’m going to Leeds tomorrow by train and it’s more than that. The closeness of most RL teams around M62 means reduced costs to away games. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

Decided to post something positive but noticed someone complaining that tickets to Toronto cost £200. Lordy. I’m going to Leeds tomorrow by train and it’s more than that. The closeness of most RL teams around M62 means reduced costs to away games. 

I just added a positive comment as well.  Have to redress the balance a little.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 hour ago, EssexRL said:

Just read some of the comments about TWP ...oh gawd with friends like these...

40 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

I just added a positive comment as well.  Have to redress the balance a little.

Likewise. Best thing is to be in and out as quickly as possible (reminds me of something else ?) post and don’t read the other drivel

12 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Likewise. Best thing is to be in and out as quickly as possible (reminds me of something else ?) post and don’t read the other drivel

12 hours ago, DoubleD said:

double post

didnt get out quick enough then? :kolobok_ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

So the positive thing about today is that you can listen to commentary on the England Jamaica game live on the BBC website. 

The negative is that the website has said all week that there are no Rugby League fixtures today.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

to be fair, the BBC website is also useless for cycling and snooker. Its American Football reportage is suprior to these raditional sports. Not that I mind about it having decent NFL coverage.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Archived