Jump to content
Townster1

2020 Signings

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, havenhater said:

Rooney was in the running but thorman came in in the interim, impressed and was asked to stay on.simple

Total rubbish, Rooney and Coleman had the job, but as someone said earlier, a director didn't want all the players both rooney and coleman had agreed to sign, that being the reason they pulled out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JMB said:

Total rubbish, Rooney and Coleman had the job, but as someone said earlier, a director didn't want all the players both rooney and coleman had agreed to sign, that being the reason they pulled out. 

Absolute tosh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, donald said:

What I've heard a director didn't want all the players he had agreed to sign being the reason he pulled out

Must be a very powerful director if he can override a full board and two coaches ,😳😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Must be a very powerful director if he can override a full board and two coaches ,😳😳

It will come out in the wash snoopdog, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JMB said:

It will come out in the wash snoopdog, 

I actually wish sometimes someone from the club would come on here and tell the public what actually goes on , having said that some on here have agenda's and would still rather listen to lies and gossip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JMB said:

It will come out in the wash snoopdog, 

Sadly I've heard the same thing and to be honest its slightly worrying...


go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, anok4u said:

Sadly I've heard the same thing and to be honest its slightly worrying...

Its very worrying,  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess ultimately whatever went on we ended up with Chris , who was the best possible candidate anyway , so it’s not that worrying anymore . It turned out for the best 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

I actually wish sometimes someone from the club would come on here and tell the public what actually goes on , having said that some on here have agenda's and would still rather listen to lies and gossip.

Doesn't happen at any other club so why ours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly the fact that the club haven't commented other than to name Chris is a sign of their professionalism. 

The fact that rumours and conjecture are sourced from outside suggest that the rejected party is a bit bitter and probably nursing his ego after er his rejection. Feeling the need to stir the curd in order to save face. 

CHRIS THORMAN is the coach and that's all that matters. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, donald said:

What I've heard a director didn't want all the players he had agreed to sign being the reason he pulled out

 

1 hour ago, JMB said:

Total rubbish, Rooney and Coleman had the job, but as someone said earlier, a director didn't want all the players both rooney and coleman had agreed to sign, that being the reason they pulled out. 

Bit undermining of them to be agreeing signings when they weren't even in a position to do so.

If I'm guessing right then that director you refer to is our director of rugby, who is more than likely in control of budgets and contracts, and in that role he will have to answer to the rest of the BOD . . .  So basically he was doing his job.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t actually believe some of the comments on here. We have got, potentially, the best coach we have had since Walshy. However that was arrived at I’m not really bothered, he has committed to a full time 3 year contract, ceased to be involved with the RU club and shown his commitment to the club. In my view that’s a cracking bit of business by the directors and I’m looking forward to seeing what can be achieved over the next 3 years. UTT

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Town Army said:

 

Bit undermining of them to be agreeing signings when they weren't even in a position to do so.

If I'm guessing right then that director you refer to is our director of rugby, who is more than likely in control of budgets and contracts, and in that role he will have to answer to the rest of the BOD . . .  So basically he was doing his job.

Maybe the director of rugby can explain why then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, snoopdog said:

I actually wish sometimes someone from the club would come on here and tell the public what actually goes on , having said that some on here have agenda's and would still rather listen to lies and gossip.

thought you spoke for the club, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2019 at 19:13, snoopdog said:

Gary,Larry or Barry it's still tosh Ian.

I think the name Davo 5 gives it away snoopdog,  so in your own words, that's tosh,  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, havenhater said:

In thorman we trust

Absolutely marra I've supported town 40 + years but that doesn't mean I can't be worried by what's going on at the club at the minute and it was senior player who told me, a player who is still at the club but fell out with our director of rugby last season and a few other things which explains why although we had a good season last year it could have been so much better!


go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...