Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
plug

RIP scoff

Been told this morning he passed away earler this morning a true fev fan who will be missed at the matches lets do it for scoff today am sure he will be cheering the team on as always

Just got a text message about it 5 mins ago. Always loved his glowing enthusiasm for our Club. It’s always the good people that go early. Rip

• Like 1

What a great way to say goodbye to a true Fev supporter. A minutes silence and a fantastic performance from the boys.

• Like 1

I remember when the legends bar first opened and he gave me a tour of every photo in the Club explaining all about the players careers etc  with pride. That’s the first time I met him but spoke to him in August in Pontefract RIP

Known Scoff since he was a kid, gutted at his untimely death but at least he’s free from pain now, Many memories of him on our rugby trips here and abroad,  my favourite was when we stopped in Carcassonne and he did his “I want to break free” routine with a sweeping brush and hadn’t twigged on that we were in a gay bar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Im Fev and im proud

Rest In Peace Mark.

"May tender memories soften your grief, may fond recollection bring you relief, and may you find comfort and peace in the thought of the joy that knowing your loved one brought. For time and space can never divide or keep your loved one from your side. When memory paints in colors true, the happy hours that belonged to you."   

Ive just walked in to the Golden Ball Fev Pub and they have this big respectful poster on the back wall. Well done.

1868F543-520F-447A-864C-121AA056743E.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Pike said:

Ive just walked in to the Golden Ball Fev Pub and they have this big respectful poster on the back wall. Well done.

1868F543-520F-447A-864C-121AA056743E.jpeg

Fantastic!