Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Krzzystuff

2020 Challange CUP!!!

Manchester Airport, you will see me a lot next season.

I wonder what are these special conditions... I guess no home game in Toronto but what else?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, manu266 said:

Manchester Airport, you will see me a lot next season.

I wonder what are these special conditions... I guess no home game in Toronto but what else?

reduced payout from revenues earned at games.

I think it's a fair compromise.

Fair compromise????  You are kidding right?  We have been ripped a new one yet again. Sick of the one way street. I would have been quite happy for TWP to tell em where to stick it again for 2020.

• Like 1

I have a sneaking suspicion that Argyle will do whatever he can to get accepted to SL next year and be in the CC to get as much exposure as possible so when the TV deal is being finalized he will tell the 11 gluttons and their puppet that he wants an equal share of the prize and he's not paying for other team anymore or he walks away. The next tv deal will be heavily reliant on us and they will need us and we will have them in a squirrel grip. if it was one of them in that position they would naturally be greedy and demand more than everyone but Argyles had enough poutine to go for equal share for all...and voting rights...because the 11 gluttons cant be trusted...cuz they are dumb.

Other news some exposure on Yahoo sports...not .ca its the big time .com folks!

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/wolfpack-on-verge-on-mainstream-ascension-while-using-raptors-as-model-163702518.html

• Like 1

I have no problem playing the part time teams away whatever the draw is, but if we are drawn against professional SL teams at home, the game should be in Toronto.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ojx said:

I have no problem playing the part time teams away whatever the draw is, but if we are drawn against professional SL teams at home, the game should be in Toronto.

I totally agree but this is just a small part of a larger quid, pro, quo that is currently happening between Toronto and SL with Rimmer looking in.  Its a negotiation not unlike the one below, and I mean that in all seriousness.  Argyle vs. Elstone;  THE DRAMA BEHIND THE CURRENT SCENE IS CRAZY!

15 hours ago, ojx said:

Stop making sense now!  People might not like what you have to say!

I'm on a timeout from Cross-code for challenging the narrative 😅

• Haha 1