Sign in to follow this  
jroyales

Good Tidings

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Roughyeds everywhere. Get the big man in a red suit done with then let the games begin! All the best peeps. ???⚪?⚪?⚪??

• Like 2

Happy elfmas everyone. I ve spoken to the big man and hes told me that we are going to win the league and the 1846 cup.

Then he said sorry he thought it was April fools day

Happy Christmas 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, clifford said:

Happy elfmas everyone. I ve spoken to the big man and hes told me that we are going to win the league and the 1846 cup.

Then he said sorry he thought it was April fools day

Happy Christmas 

The "1846" cup ?

Are you sure it wasn't Dr.Who and not the man in the red coat who told you that ?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, RL does what Sky says said:

The "1846" cup ?

Are you sure it wasn't Dr.Who and not the man in the red coat who told you that ?

Sarcasm I was going to say Micky mouse cup but that's unfair on micky. 

Edited by clifford
  • Like 2

Ah, yes !   The famous 'Twin Towers' of Wembley.  So near yet so far ! I've lost count of the number of times over the last 65 years that I've supported the Roughyeds that I've walked away at the final whistle of a cup game, heartbroken. But always thinking to myself, oh well, may be NEXT year we'll get there.

Let's hope that 2020 is finally THAT year !   Fingers crossed, we live in hope.

Meanwhile, I wish a Very Merry Christmas to all my fellow ROUGHYEDS, the Team, Matt Diskin and indeed everyone associated with our Great and Famous Club.

P.S. I haven't actually lost count of the number of times over the last 65 years we haven't got to Wembley.  It's 65 ! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ArthurO said:

Ah, yes !   The famous 'Twin Towers' of Wembley.  So near yet so far ! I've lost count of the number of times over the last 65 years that I've supported the Roughyeds that I've walked away at the final whistle of a cup game, heartbroken. But always thinking to myself, oh well, may be NEXT year we'll get there.

Let's hope that 2020 is finally THAT year !   Fingers crossed, we live in hope.

Meanwhile, I wish a Very Merry Christmas to all my fellow ROUGHYEDS, the Team, Matt Diskin and indeed everyone associated with our Great and Famous Club.

P.S. I haven't actually lost count of the number of times over the last 65 years we haven't got to Wembley.  It's 65 ! 

We're like Del boy . "This time next year , rodney, we'll  be millionaires'. Oh well here's wishing. Merry Christmas everyone.

• Haha 1

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to fans, players and all staff at Oldham. Here's to a hopefully successful season in the championship and ultimately staying up. 

• Like 2