Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hopping Mad

Challenge Cup Round Two Draw

Recommended Posts

Second Round draw

Thornhill Trojans v Normanton Knights
Leigh Miners Rangers v Upton
Underbank Rangers v Distington
British Army v Skirlaugh
Milford Marlins v Ince Rose Bridge
York Acorn v Barrow Island
Great Britain Police v Rochdale Mayfield
Sherwood Wolf Hunt v West Bowling
Siddal v Ashton Bears
Wigan St Patricks v West Hull
West Bank Bears v Bentley

Ties to be played the weekend of January 25-26

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm over the moon with that draw

 That was the round I was most nervous about not being able to make in my attempt to follow the cup from 1st to last round. 

A local(ish) tie was crucial, and I've got a nice little 45 mile trip to Leigh ? 

I was dreading the Army away at Shots ?

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sherwood Wolf Hunt is a superb name. Looks like they’ve got a few fans too. https://m.facebook.com/WolfHuntARLFC/videos/606974676763357/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FWolfHuntARLFC%2F&_rdr

Not a bad crowd at all by the looks of it. It also appears that they actually play in the forest! A good game for the BBC to covet perhaps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sherwood Wolf Hunt is a superb name. Looks like they’ve got a few fans too. https://m.facebook.com/WolfHuntARLFC/videos/606974676763357/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FWolfHuntARLFC%2F&_rdr

Midlands RL has had its issues over the last few years but there is a real passion for the game in the various outposts TGG is played. The RFL should really help the game to develop and grow here as there is real potential 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hopping Mad said:

Second Round draw

Thornhill Trojans v Normanton Knights
Leigh Miners Rangers v Upton
Underbank Rangers v Distington
British Army v Skirlaugh
Milford Marlins v Ince Rose Bridge
York Acorn v Barrow Island
Great Britain Police v Rochdale Mayfield
Sherwood Wolf Hunt v West Bowling
Siddal v Ashton Bears
Wigan St Patricks v West Hull
West Bank Bears v Bentley

Ties to be played the weekend of January 25-26

Hoping Wolf Hunt make it through and draw the Bears in round 3. That would be a cracking tie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

Hoping Wolf Hunt make it through and draw the Bears in round 3. That would be a cracking tie 

So you can say " Do the Bears ###### in the (Sher)Woods?"

  • Haha 3

Sex and Money are like Oxygen

They're not important until you're not getting enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EssexRL said:

Not a bad crowd at all by the looks of it. It also appears that they actually play in the forest! A good game for the BBC to covet perhaps. 

Of a sort! They play in Mansfield Woodhouse, just up from the station. Good multi-use sports venue. Good folk up there too.

Edited by Northern Eel
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...