kiggy

A history of Rugby XIII in France

For those that can get it, a new series starts from the 28th charting the history of Rugby League in France.

This is the Info link

I will try and see if there is a Facebook/Youtube channel closer to the date if anyone is interested

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, kiggy said:

For those that can get it, a new series starts from the 28th charting the history of Rugby League in France.

This is the Info link

I will try and see if there is a Facebook/Youtube channel closer to the date if anyone is interested

Should be interesting. I suggest posting the information and updates on the main forum too, as there are plenty of members who never look at this forum.

• Like 2

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

2 hours ago, kiggy said:

This is the Info link

Would love that. If you find owt @kiggy please share. A fascinating story that I'd like to re-share for them too lazy to  read Mike Rylance's book. ?

Edited by Cas Vegas

"Australia is a spoiled nation. They can expect my revenge. I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

--------------------------

"Shifty Matty Petersen trying to get in there with a little five-fingered discount." Franklin Field, Philadelphia, 30/11/2004

--------------------------

FourthThird Second Best Statement Ever: Student Ram 02/06/2004 (Without a trace of irony): "... because, when you think about it, really... Wakefield is kind of the centre of the universe. You know, both ways, you've got..."

Followed by a half a minute justification of this point of view.

On 21/01/2020 at 17:33, kiggy said:

Any luck?

47 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Thanks!

I think the direct TV stuff is just Info, not actually what's on the box ... shame

37 minutes ago, kiggy said:

I think the direct TV stuff is just Info, not actually what's on the box ... shame

Oh, well never mind, really appreciate you trying.

Edited by Oxford