Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jamesb0551

Rams concept jerseys

Recommended Posts

Hello 

A very talented chap on twitter @rugbydesigns has made these, with a touch of input from myself. Just wondered what you thought. The white is a modernised Jersey from the wartime league winning team. The hooped is a take on a classic Rams Jersey. Personally I really like them and would for the first time buy both if they did a home away combo with them. 

IMG_20200402_165634.jpg

received_211856396790692.jpeg

  • Like 1

www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk - free highlights service

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both are excellent, I would also buy both.

I notice some clubs are putting out new training gear etc to raise funds in these difficult times, could we do the same ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too would buy both, and so would the wife

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe being a little pedantic ...but the colour running order on the white one stands at red black amber .... maybe it should be red amber and black! ... otherwise both pretty good!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, the old nine ole said:

Maybe being a little pedantic ...but the colour running order on the white one stands at red black amber .... maybe it should be red amber and black! ... otherwise both pretty good!

Look at the original and you'll see the reason why it's running in that order 


www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk - free highlights service

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I presume that they would come in less "snug" fittings?

Asking for a friend you understand.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Therein73 said:

Really like 'em both ..... Tho' the white one is a bit too 'Bradford' for me..... 

The future. ??

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jamesb0551 said:

Here's a V2

IMG_20200402_220450.jpg

I really like both but wouldn't buy the white one as it is too similar to the Bulls shirts...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ramboy said:

I notice some clubs are putting out new training gear etc to raise funds in these difficult times, could we do the same ? 

The current training top is pretty good but good luck getting one via the Rams website.  Never once been able to load any products via the link☹️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NickD said:

The current training top is pretty good but good luck getting one via the Rams website.  Never once been able to load any products via the link☹️

I agree the current one is very smart, I was lucky enough to get one before the lockdown. 

You are also right about the website link, we are missing out I think .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ramboy said:

I agree the current one is very smart, I was lucky enough to get one before the lockdown. 

You are also right about the website link, we are missing out I think .

The whole club, including the buildings, is in lockdown and all staff are furloughed. I don't think that there is anything else that can be reasonably done at the present.

  • Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

The whole club, including the buildings, is in lockdown and all staff are furloughed. I don't think that there is anything else that can be reasonably done at the present.

At the current time you are right,nothing can be done but prior to this the link didn't work either, not blaming anybody, just something to look at in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ramboy said:

At the current time you are right,nothing can be done but prior to this the link didn't work either, not blaming anybody, just something to look at in the future. 

You are correct Ramboy. Not sure Ive ever seen it working....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...