Fri 11 Sept: SL: St Helens v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 6pm (TV)

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/20 at 17:30

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Late kick-off.

Muppet :kolobok_wink:

Told you it'd be late. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

41 minutes ago, 7723 said:

Can’t understand what Hull Kr where doing on the last tackle of there last set. Should have kicked it into the in goal to try and get another set rather than running round like headless chickens.

KR played a lot of 'shot to nothing' and eventually are what they got.  Of course they worked hard and got a deserved late try. But they gave away more than they created.

1 hour ago, Hela Wigmen said:

I foresee the “closed shop” camp will starting picking up new recruits and pointing towards Hull KR for why it should be back. 

I think the opposite because ultimately sides need to learn how to play with pressure and tension. 

If players can't handle relegation battles then they won't be good enough to play for the top sides or against Australia or New Zealand.

Pleased to get the win. You've got to win in many ways and will do us some good to come through a narrow win.

Didn't think we played badly at all. Not at our best, few too many errors but no argument that Hull KR were only in it because of Saints performance as is often said when a lower side pushes a big side.

Worry is that Naiqama will be banned. A backline of Coote, Welsby, Costello, Simm, Grace worries me against Wire in the cup next week.

Archived