French Rugby League Jerseys

Eddie

I’m fairly sure there was a thread in this last year, but can’t find it, so apologies for the repeat. 

I’m looking for an Elite 1 jersey for me, and maybe one for my son, preferably Avignon or Villneuve but can be another club. My French is admittedly terrible but I’ve looked on a few club websites and can’t find any for sale, eg Avignon have a Boutique section but the link doesn’t work, and some clubs don’t appear to have an online shop at all. 

I know a few of you live in France, does anyone know where (if anywhere) you can buy Elite 1 merch? Thanks

Messaged Avignon about the broken link to the Boutique but never got a response.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

29 minutes ago, BJW said:

Messaged Avignon about the broken link to the Boutique but never got a response.

I’ve just done the same, used the email off the Facebook page. I’ve also emailed Villeneuve, all that’s for sale in the O’Neills shop for them is a bright green windcheater. 

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Aargh, that’s a shame. I’ve emailed them, hopefully they’ll say they can post one. 

Watch out for post-Brexit extra charges, at their end, at yours, or even both. Here's the fun bit; most people have no idea what these extras are until they find out the hard way.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived