Challenge Cup 3rd Round

haskey

22 minutes ago, mightyship said:

Should we draft Misi back in for that one - seem to recall he particularly enjoyed the last cup game we had again Hull FC (suspect Jamie Shaul less so 😀)

Jamie shaul out of season with ACL injury so cant be anybody elses victim this year

Unless were on the sportsman cant see us being on BBC or Sky

Think there are better ties out there for coverage Saints/Leeds is one BBC gimme game, think they will go for the York game as the other seen as its their first home game at that ground and wigan are injury ravaged

43 minutes ago, elppaxr2i said:

Jamie shaul out of season with ACL injury so cant be anybody elses victim this year

Unless were on the sportsman cant see us being on BBC or Sky

Think there are better ties out there for coverage Saints/Leeds is one BBC gimme game, think they will go for the York game as the other seen as its their first home game at that ground and wigan are injury ravaged

Unless fans are allowed back in the ground it will be streamed somewhere, is my understanding.

In total there were seven cards; three yellows to Featherstone players and three to Hull, before Faraimo’s red card seconds before full-time for an appalling challenge on Shaun Robinson. hull only had  nine players on the pitch at the end

48 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

Was 1895 cup drawn today?

as being  played on the same day as challenge cup semis's would imagine drawn same time as those two so in theory FEV could be playing 2 semi's on the same day 😀

On 29/03/2021 at 09:47, haskey said:

BBC strike again , d raw delayed due to technical problems ????

Someone forgot to put the rhinos ball in the freezer resulting in them drawing saints... BOOM

What has happened to the 1895 Cup semi final draw??? 

3 hours ago, spanishknight said:

1895 Draw is in May.

Thought they would have done it like this

1st championship club out vs 2nd championship club drawn out

The 3rd championship club vs 4th championship club.. 

No need for another draw then

What's the point waiting 2 months for a 4 ball draw.. 

Nothing in rugby league surprises me anymore. 

2 hours ago, coolie said:

Thought they would have done it like this

1st championship club out vs 2nd championship club drawn out

The 3rd championship club vs 4th championship club.. 

No need for another draw then

What's the point waiting 2 months for a 4 ball draw.. 

Nothing in rugby league surprises me anymore. 

Only guessing but I think it's to do with the fact that the 1895 Cup semis take place on the same day as the Challenge Cup semis, and they have already said that if one of the 4 clubs left in the 1895 Cup make the CC semis, their 1895 game will be moved to a later date...so perhaps they don't want to draw the 1895 Cup when they know that they can't give actual dates for the games to be played until after the Challenge Cup quarter finals in May.

Archived