Jump to content

Fev v TO


Recommended Posts


7 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I hope Toulouse win. A second French team in Super League would be far more beneficial to the game. 

They don't get promoted on Sunday. It's whoever wins the Grand final. I hope Fev do that. Away support and a good atmosphere. Got to get the final first though😏

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I hope Toulouse win. A second French team in Super League would be far more beneficial to the game. 

Toulouse are a great team, great city and they love their rugby. Nowt on the Rovers tho. My vote goes with Fev.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I hope Toulouse win. A second French team in Super League would be far more beneficial to the game. 

YOU don't get in SL on sunday GAV  and you think TO more benificial  to the game than York  😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, POR said:

YOU don't get in SL on sunday GAV  and you think TO more benificial  to the game than York  😁

I'm well aware of the league structure thanks, just offering my reason for why I want Toulouse to go up this year.

What have York got to do with it? If York were in a position to go up I'd obviously support them. Maybe next year...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope promotion is won on the pitch as it should be and not in a meeting room otherwise what is the point of clubs investing in there squad if promotion is not a option.

Personally I would like to see Fev go up they have been knocking on the door for years and if there in super league we won’t have to face Chisholm for a while 🤣.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gav Wilson said:

I'm well aware of the league structure thanks, just offering my reason for why I want Toulouse to go up this year.

What have York got to do with it? If York were in a position to go up I'd obviously support them. Maybe next year...

What i'm asking is you think TO in SL would be far more beneficial to the game. but what if it was a TO york final this year would you still say the same

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gav Wilson said:

The answer to that is in the post you just quoted.

I wasn't asking you if you want york in SL  but your response suggest you only think TO are  more beneficial to the game.this year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, POR said:

I wasn't asking you if you want york in SL  but your response suggest you only think TO are  more beneficial to the game.this year

Toulouse are far more beneficial to the game in Super League than any other team currently in the Championship play-offs, yes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Toulouse are far more beneficial to the game in Super League than any other team currently in the Championship play-offs, yes.

BUT your not answering the question  what about next year would Toulouse still be far more beneficial to the game in Super League than any other team  in the Championship play-offs,or would it be york

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, POR said:

BUT your not answering the question  what about next year would Toulouse still be far more beneficial to the game in Super League than any other team  in the Championship play-offs,or would it be york

Toulouse would, but I would be supporting York. Then London and Newcastle after that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Toulouse would, but I would be supporting York. Then London and Newcastle after that.

I would be supporting York. of course you would G but after going round the houses for half an hour you finally answered my question do you think TO are more benificial to the game than york and you said yes so thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DEANO said:

The most beneficial club to sl is the best team in the championship 

I respectfully disagree Deano. Now more than ever before the game at the top level needs to grow its commercial potential. Toulouse, London, Newcastle and eventually York and even Bradford will be most beneficial to Super League.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, POR said:

I would be supporting York. of course you would G but after going round the houses for half an hour you finally answered my question do you think TO are more benificial to the game than york and you said yes so thank you

It's hardy a controversial take mate 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I respectfully disagree Deano. Now more than ever before the game at the top level needs to grow its commercial potential. Toulouse, London, Newcastle and eventually York and even Bradford will be most beneficial to Super League.

I respectfully disagree too mate. Stops been a sport with artificial promotions 

  • Like 2

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As the original poster's question doesn't seem to have been answered...Fev's footage of games is always restricted to subscribers of RoversTV so is unlikely to be widely available. Toulouse have shown highlights and full game coverage of some of their games this season so maybe they will do so again with this game but it remains to be seen how long afterwards.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

I never said anything about how they got there!

Ah. I see. If your saying it’s what they do on the pitch then that’s fair enough. In other words the best championship club gets promoted?

  • Like 3

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...