Sun 3rd Oct : BetFred League 1 Play Off Eliminator : Keighley Cougars v Doncaster RLFC KO 15:00

Who will win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Keighley Cougars
    • Doncasrer RLFC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quality of league 1 this season has  been outstanding, it just shows how ridiculous the situation will be if there are major cuts in funding. Yes there are old heads plying there trade but there are many exciting youngsters starting out in the game who will no doubt move up the ladder and play at the top. To potentially cut the bottom of that ladder is ludicrous. 
Look forward to welcoming Donny fans to Derwent Park next week for what will hopefully be another great game. 

Went along to this, as a neutral. Glad I made the effort. An enthralling game with a sting in its tail.

I felt Doncaster deserved to win. They looked stronger in the last 15 minutes. Did Keighley's efforts at Workington last Sunday take a toll?

Admission was £13.50 (main stand seat, a £1.50 saving for advance booking) and a 32-page programme - Keighley's first and last of the season - sold for £2. The attendance was 1,128.

17 minutes ago, Hopping Mad said:

Went along to this, as a neutral. Glad I made the effort. An enthralling game with a sting in its tail.

I felt Doncaster deserved to win. They looked stronger in the last 15 minutes. Did Keighley's efforts at Workington last Sunday take a toll?

Admission was £13.50 (main stand seat, a £1.50 saving for advance booking) and a 32-page programme - Keighley's first and last of the season - sold for £2. The attendance was 1,128.

Only 1,128? It looked like more on OurLeague. Hopefully more next weekend. 

Just now, Eddie said:

Only 1,128? It looked like more on OurLeague. Hopefully more next weekend. 

Had a chat, pre-match, with one of the Keighley officials. She said they'd be disappointed if they didn't get a thousand. I estimated about 1,200. The official figure is probably right.

Archived