Fixtures 2022

Batley Bob

Rumours that you will face a near neighbour (not that near, though) at home.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I can see either our game or yours switching to Friday, avoiding a clash and the consequent strain on police resources.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I'll take Fax at home first up. With the brass they've spent getting them early gives us a good chance to turn them over

Dogs 22 Halitosis 16

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I find something very odd about these fixtures. Out of your final nine matches only three are at home; this is exactly the same situation for Dewsbury. Is there an anti-Heavy Woollen conspiracy at play here?

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

I find something very odd about these fixtures. Out of your final nine matches only three are at home; this is exactly the same situation for Dewsbury. Is there an anti-Heavy Woollen conspiracy at play here?

1 hour ago, RogerT said:

Yes.

I think you two have overdosed on your paranoid pills...

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

16 minutes ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

I think you two have overdosed on your paranoid pills...

Just because we are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get us.

Archived