Powell and Fash punishment

dkw

2 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

6 sounds like par for the course, but 8 would not have been harsh. Powell is the dirtiest player at the club, no question. A grub.

I think most of us probably don't mind a grub or a player thats a little bit dirty but dangerous is another matter.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

39 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Yea.I bothered my backside to remind myself why that was.

It was the recollection of the injury sustained by Alex McKinnon after a similar assault/tackle.

Trumped a cheap laugh,apparently.

His life changing injury seems to have evaded,and avoided,the disciplinary panel and their judgement. 

Not so. 

2 hours ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

6 sounds like par for the course, but 8 would not have been harsh. Powell is the dirtiest player at the club, no question. A grub.

I can understand why he didn't get the maximum. There was a lot to hate about it, but the head was slightly to the side rather than directly under the chest. 

There were enough nasty elements to stop it being bottom end, but enough of a mitigant to hold it back from the top end. 6 seems OK to me. 

13 hours ago, dkw said:

Powell got a 6 game ban, Fash no punishment. 

I guess the video of Gnash eating his arm wasn’t quite convincing enough for the panel, fair enough 😳😂

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

6 games for Powell is a disgrace, should have got 10 like Pryce. No problem with Fash getting off totally inconclusive evidence.

Archived