john kear

tms

Had to happen. The product on offer was horrendous. Most of us left have got used to losing but one man rugby vs 12 man Halifax says it all. 

the players attitude is as much to blame. brave performances against yourselves and Leigh then pathetic walking it in for 5 tackles and the same old ‘Patton to Gill (everyone) knows the drill’ vs Sheffield, barrow etc. 

Sad for JK. He was the right man at the time but it was time for a change. 

It's all  FEV;s fault we beat Bulls kear leaves   going to play widnes on sunday finnigan leaves

Funny thing  we play coolies lot the week after and their coach greenwood is walking on eggshells  so wonder if FEV can get a hat trick

8 hours ago, LongStandingBull said:

Had to happen. The product on offer was horrendous. Most of us left have got used to losing but one man rugby vs 12 man Halifax says it all. 

the players attitude is as much to blame. brave performances against yourselves and Leigh then pathetic walking it in for 5 tackles and the same old ‘Patton to Gill (everyone) knows the drill’ vs Sheffield, barrow etc. 

Sad for JK. He was the right man at the time but it was time for a change. 

It seems a team might benefit on that pitch if they have a player sent off. The Fev backs had little room to maneuvre and had to change tactics in the second half to get the upper hand. Having one man less must have given Halifax a bit of space on attack and defensively wouldn't have had much problem.

6 hours ago, POR said:

It's all  FEV;s fault we beat Bulls kear leaves   going to play widnes on sunday finnigan leaves

Funny thing  we play coolies lot the week after and their coach greenwood is walking on eggshells  so wonder if FEV can get a hat trick

I think you'll find finnigan was our fault. You might be right about greenwood though.

24 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

I think you'll find finnigan was our fault. You might be right about greenwood though.

Sorry D but your wrong didn't want the FEV score on his CV

22 hours ago, POR said:

Sorry D but your wrong didn't want the FEV score on his CV

I dread what your lot are going to do to my lot... Your on fire, and we're a fragile paper cup filled with petrol 

I'd be perfectly happy to give you a 48-0 win

To save our players 🤔🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, coolie said:

I dread what your lot are going to do to my lot... Your on fire, and we're a fragile paper cup filled with petrol 

To save our players 🤔🤣🤣

And save our money lol.

1 hour ago, coolie said:

To save our players 🤔🤣🤣

Batley must have thought that Coolie before the cup match then look what happened a week later. "It's a funny old game"

Archived