Rams away sunday

georgeb1

21 hours ago, DEANO said:

A wins a win. Followed the game on Twitter. Lots of knock ins but Andy a lot who couldn’t be more fair said we should have been awarded at least 3/4 more try’s which would have read better in the grand scheme of things

Why should these 3/4 tries have been awarded? The referee seemed to be in a perfect position for all of those that were held up.

Why do you think that PP didn't get a yellow for his shoulder charge? I thought that was now mandatory.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

7 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Why should these 3/4 tries have been awarded? The referee seemed to be in a perfect position for all of those that were held up.

Why do you think that PP didn't get a yellow for his shoulder charge? I thought that was now mandatory.

Pauli Pauli's hit that was penalised and led directly to Dewsbury's opening try was a perfectly legitimate (and very good) tackle.

Hingano grounded the ball 20 seconds after coming on, and Ogden grounded the ball too. Both were incorrectly given as held up.

It is what it is, refs only get one real time look at it. Hopefully he'll be better next week. 

It was good to meet Coolie yesterday, he looked after me well! 😁

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Pauli Pauli's hit that was penalised and led directly to Dewsbury's opening try was a perfectly legitimate (and very good) tackle.

Hingano grounded the ball 20 seconds after coming on, and Ogden grounded the ball too. Both were incorrectly given as held up.

It is what it is, refs only get one real time look at it. Hopefully he'll be better next week. 

Why then was it penalised and the referee indicated a shoulder charge?

The referee was on the spot, and certainly closer than any spectator, for those tries that he gave as held up - for both sides, I might add.

• Confused 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

27 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Why then was it penalised and the referee indicated a shoulder charge?

The referee was on the spot, and certainly closer than any spectator, for those tries that he gave as held up - for both sides, I might add.

If that was a penalty we might as well play touch rugby next season !   As for the tries I agree he has the best view and we have to respect his decision.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I wasn’t there so basing my thoughts on radio york commentary. Andy acko is as honest as a days long and says what he sees

• Like 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

6 hours ago, White Knight said:

Are you Coolie’s brother? He has been awfully quiet of late. 🤣

More like my grandad 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was there Sunday looking after the disabled which gave me a chance to have a good chat with Gav Wilson😁

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Gav Wilson said:

A pleasure mate.. Anytime 

Hope you had a great day 👏👏👏

• Like 3