Leigh away sun.

georgeb1

7 hours ago, andyacko said:

There you go, fellas. 'Highlights' are up. 17 Leigh tries to go at...  Fordy's not falling off tackles, missing tackles, out of position etc etc 😉    Have a good look, it's not pretty...

Be interested to know what the guys think who weren't there once they've seen it....

Only just realised you post on here Andy tbh. Anyway, How did it feel having to describe that game ?. My guess is worst moments in your career. The coverage was as good ever along with the young lad. You can be sure there will be a positive reaction on Friday. I know Fordy is a great Coach. There would be plenty of other clubs wanting him. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cw25 said:

Only just realised you post on here Andy tbh. Anyway, How did it feel having to describe that game ?. My guess is worst moments in your career. The coverage was as good ever along with the young lad. You can be sure there will be a positive reaction on Friday. I know Fordy is a great Coach. There would be plenty of other clubs wanting him. 

Never easy describing 'your team' getting a pasting but, let's be fair, Leigh were sensational - it was a joy to watch rugby league played like that and watching Ipape and Amone and Asiata just made me think how good the RLWC will be. To be honest and it hurts a bit to say it, but even from the highlights, you can see the players who just weren't on it on Sunday, for whatever reason. Thanks for listening, particularly if you stuck it through to the end. Young Brad was chucked in at the deep end with me but the kid did OK - not easy, for all the reasons above.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

Just read the piece on the club website with Liam Harris's reflections on last Sunday's debacle at Leigh. It's the kind of thing I was hoping for and the whole team need to put the words into practice now.

Same here John, and Liam himself, if picked, needs to show more invention than what we witnessed in the second half against the Bulls.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Peter G. said:

Same here John, and Liam himself, if picked, needs to show more invention than what we witnessed in the second half against the Bulls.

Like to see both half backs given more freedom to play more open rugby league.

• Like 4

Ata  hingano will surely play if fit , toss up between Harris and o, Hagan for the other halfbacks place , yes a massive improvement is needed , really don't care whether we win or lose just the manner in which we play.

• Like 4