Leigh away sun.

georgeb1

8 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

54 . 4 with 20 minutes to 60

70 now 🤔

Leigh have rung Old Trafford cricket ground on the availability of the scoreboard 🤔🤣

Go on I'll start

Fordy out, Fordy out, Fordy out 🤔🤔

There's no shame in getting hammered by Leigh & Featherstone this season🤔

• Like 2

Congratulations Leigh Centurions on joining the famous 

100 up club 👏👏👏👏👏👏

And commiserations York "Very s.hitty today" Knights on your embarrassing defeat for the money that's been spent🤔🤔

Edited by coolie

What an embarrassing score. I know it’s Leigh and we had some injuries, but we nearly beat Catalan Dragons a few short years ago. All that fighting spirit, that will to compete even when the odds are against us has just disappeared. Something seems to be going very, very wrong at York in the last few weeks. We need to end the season sharpish and have a hard look at the playing roster and the coaching staff. I won’t hold my breath though. I wonder how  many of the same old faces will be trotting out next season

• Like 2

What a massive disappointment to say the least.I know we were down to the bare bones but this was just a woeful scoreline.Time to man up at the club now and realise that the coach isn't going to get us anywhere than just a mid table team..Time for a change

16 minutes ago, Shadow45 said:

Yeah, I bet Ford is wetting himself with mirth 

Heard him live in Radio York. He is a top man and Coach. Does not deserve that today.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, coolie said:

Congratulations Leigh Centurions on joining the famous 

100 up club 👏👏👏👏👏👏

And commiserations York "Very s.hitty today" Knights on your embarrassing defeat for the money that's been spent🤔🤔

"For the money that's been spent"

Leigh, Fev, Newcastle and Halifax have all spent more than us. Our place at 6th on the ladder is about right. Barrow & Batley doing incredibly well punching above their budget.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

"For the money that's been spent"

Leigh, Fev, Newcastle and Halifax have all spent more than us. Our place at 6th on the ladder is about right. Barrow & Batley doing incredibly well punching above their budget.

At least Barrow and Batley are punching

• Like 3

Any Knights fan with an ounce of rugby league knowledge knows how very good this current Leigh side are. But that scoreline today is a disgrace for York rugby league and has possibly undone some of the good work over the last few years. And to compound the misery I've just listened to the coach more or less saying that some of our "team" today weren't trying. That's a bit different to the regular line that " we are a tight knit bunch ". 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Peter G. said:

Any Knights fan with an ounce of rugby league knowledge knows how very good this current Leigh side are. But that scoreline today is a disgrace for York rugby league and has possibly undone some of the good work over the last few years. And to compound the misery I've just listened to the coach more or less saying that some of our "team" today weren't trying. That's a bit different to the regular line that " we are a tight knit bunch ". 

How much is our performances down to the fact the transfer window practically opens half way through the season ,and any player not offered a contract or who is going to sign for another club really don't want or need to try for the club

Been on a downward spiral since the beginning of July,but didn't see us getting beat by this scoreline said in a earlier post that to many players haven't improved or have gone backwards this season hope we can get a performance of some kind next Friday against Sheffield.listened to Fordy after the game and he certainly pulled no punches about the performance today sad day for the knights and the supporters.

• Like 4