Match Threads - Volunteer(s) needed!

I'm going to be away on holiday from Thurs 1st Sept to Sat 17th Sept, with limited internet access, so I won't be able to post up the match threads for Super League, Championship and League 1 between those dates.

If anyone would like to post them up while I'm away, it would be appreciated.

I probably won't be able to pin them either, so they'll just have to float around a bit more than usual!

Thanks.

John

• Like 1

Is Craig on strike regarding pinning?

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

I'm going to be away on holiday from Thurs 1st Sept to Sat 17th Sept, with limited internet access, so I won't be able to post up the match threads for Super League, Championship and League 1 between those dates.

I probably won't be able to pin them either, so they'll just have to float around a bit more than usual!

Thanks.

John

Getting to the business end of the season and the boss is slacking off.

We can all relax for a fortnight and do whatever we want. 😂

May be an image of text that says "THE BOSS IS AWAY? PARTY TIME"

• Haha 5
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

If you're going away does that mean the swear filter thing can get turned off? Its just that there's a couple of individuals that, at the moment at least, think I'm calling them hash tags when actually I'm calling them ##### and it would be great to rectify that! 👍

Edited by The Hallucinating Goose

14 hours ago, John Drake said:

Thanks.

John

John

I'm happy to do these for a couple of weeks and have sent you a DM.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

If you're going away does that mean the swear filter thing can get turned off? Its just that there's a couple of individuals that, at the moment at least, think I'm calling them hash tags when actually I'm calling them ##### and it would be great to rectify that! 👍

I should be careful what I wish for Goosey, you may just find far more replies in your notifications box than you post😉 just saying.

21 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

Getting to the business end of the season and the boss is slacking off.

We can all relax for a fortnight and do whatever we want. 😂

Big Brother is always watching... 😁

• Haha 1