Play off v Batley.

RLDB

3 hours ago, RLDB said:

Well beaten today by the better team unfortunately. Can’t be too disappointed though, the season has exceeded most peoples expectations and sets a high bar for next year. Big well done to all at the club. 

I couldn’t have put it better myself,really proud of the club and the squad assembled.Coached by people who have the club at heart,especially proud of the local lads who have played and hope it inspires other local lads and local coaches to keep feeding players into the club👍🏻🏉❤️

• Like 1

Weren't at the races today, we just didn't show our quality, but that can't be said for the rest of the season. We have been brilliant all season and exceeded expectations. I take my hat off to all the players and say Well Done. Can't wait to see who we sign up and already looking forward to next season 

One game too far today. 
great season with a bonus game in the playoffs for us as we exceeded any expectations. Well done to all and fair play to batley, Without question a solid team who all know their role and get on with it. 
Looking forward to next season and hopefully more of the same! 

• Like 2

Just got home. Burger King called on our way out!

It could've gone either way in that first half. Barrow should be very proud of the team you have there. Keep building! Great supporters too. Really good crowd today.

It's been my daughters favourite away trip this season and I must say I do enjoy a trip to your ground also. We'll all go around again next season, so good luck (except against us 😏)!

• Like 3

SIGNATURE

1 minute ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Well done to Barrow on a fine season. Have I got this wrong or did you have one middle plus a hooker, a half back and a wing on the bench today? if so that was a very tough task against a good Batley team. Both teams brought plenty to the Championship this season.

Thats right re the bench. It’s been a similar story for the last 5/6 games but we’d managed to grind out wins. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jarc said:

Thats right re the bench. It’s been a similar story for the last 5/6 games but we’d managed to grind out wins. 

Amazing when you think we've only had two recognised props to call on all year, mainly through losing both Walnes at the eleventh hour pre-season. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Raider83 said:

Weren't at the races today, we just didn't show our quality, but that can't be said for the rest of the season. We have been brilliant all season and exceeded expectations. I take my hat off to all the players and say Well Done. Can't wait to see who we sign up and already looking forward to next season 

Disagree, we were burnt out after one hell of a season

We have patched up players & just look at todays bench??

Semi play off carrying 3 backs on the bench its a wonder we got within 10 points against a solid Batley who have been in these playofs many times

Great effort Barrow hold your heads up high

• Like 6