2023 New Kits, Sponsors and Suppliers

15 minutes ago, SalfordSlim said:

When I saw the Facebook link to the video I thought it was some fan just taking the p*$$..... didn't realise it came from Leigh's official Twitter account.😂

The gift that keeps on giving....

to be fair that is the reaction to everything coming out at the moment... "thats just someone taking the p*$$ isnt it?"

2 minutes ago, Tim Streets tache said:

At last! New Leigh Leopards away shirt unveiled!

image.jpeg

Now that is a leopards head!!

Edited by RP London

20 minutes ago, RP London said:

Now that is a leopards head!!

Well it's some sort of head alright....😁

Oh sorry, you were referring to the animal on the shirt, my bad.🤦‍♂️

The rumours doing the rounds that SL's main sponsor is spending too much time with Uncle Derek are as yet unsubstantiated.

Shutterstock_215350a.jpg

Edited by SalfordSlim
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RP London said:

I'm really not trying to jump to conclusions here so please dont take this as me having a go.. when he says Leigh Market Stall I am assuming its a shop in an "indoor market" (so more like a shopping centre but on the site of the old Market) rather than an actual Market Stall?? 

Half-way in between - it's a stall inside an indoor market, not a shopping centre... 😀

Leigh market.jpg

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

1 hour ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Half-way in between - it's a stall inside an indoor market, not a shopping centre... 😀

Leigh market.jpg

So not as bad as it sounds on the twitter feed. 

7 hours ago, Jughead said:

Looking forward to today’s episode of “it’s definitely a leopard” from a random zookeeper in South Africa. 

You asked, and they delivered... just released, it's episode #2 in the series 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

4 hours ago, RP London said:

I'm really not trying to jump to conclusions here so please dont take this as me having a go.. when he says Leigh Market Stall I am assuming its a shop in an "indoor market" (so more like a shopping centre but on the site of the old Market) rather than an actual Market Stall?? 

Our ' retail outlet ' is a stall on the local indoor market , is that a problem ? 

Where is your retail outlet ? 

1 minute ago, Tommygilf said:

Is that the only Leigh RLFC shop?

We have sales at the stadium on match days , but that is being reviewed ATM 

I'm just a bit ###### with some of the pathetic , and not even funny posts I'm seeing , most jokes are funny once or twice , but it's now getting nasty again , that's why I've reported it , I might well get banned for some of my posts , if so then fair enough , as much as we've not done this well we and Derek does not deserve the ongoing sheeeeite we are now seeing , there are some real ######## on here , if that's what RL fans are becoming , then I've no wish to discuss anything with them 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

We have sales at the stadium on match days , but that is being reviewed ATM 

I'm just a bit ###### with some of the pathetic , and not even funny posts I'm seeing , most jokes are funny once or twice , but it's now getting nasty again , that's why I've reported it , I might well get banned for some of my posts , if so then fair enough , as much as we've not done this well we and Derek does not deserve the ongoing sheeeeite we are now seeing , there are some real ######## on here , if that's what RL fans are becoming , then I've no wish to discuss anything with them 

Your rebrand and kit deserves all the mickey taking in the world.

Why are you taking it personally, unless you had something to do with it?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Your rebrand and kit deserves all the mickey taking in the world.

Why are you taking it personally, unless you had something to do with it?

So the fact we use a market stall as our retail outlet is a reason for ridicule ? 

• Haha 3