Thread on other Championship teams

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

Same as Batley ,Ā  it's 5 announced , I'm sure both clubs have a lot more signed but not announced

Yeah, for sure, mate. šŸ‘

There'll be some hold ups as always, but the Championship is essentially full of players on year to year contracts, so there's a lot of movement each year as each club gets the best 25 players their budget can buy.

• Like 1

On 13/10/2023 at 11:59, RobLambert said:

So you put the above on the Fev forum before the game, then the following on the London forum after the game :

'From every fan in the Championship, thank you for bringing that grubby club crashing back down'.Ā Ā 

(I'm not sure what qualifies you to speak on behalf of the Championship) but what's the matter with you ?Ā  Can't make your mind up ? Can't make friends in real life ?Ā 

Sorry havenā€™t been on here in awhile thatā€™s not me I am not a memeber on Rlfans just on here.Ā 
Ā 

so nothing is the matter with me as it wasnā€™t me I posted here and what I posted here I meant turned out to be right about london. Although I wanted Fev to win as was much deservered.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, POR said:

Super League champions Wigan Warriors and Championship club Wakefield Trinity have agreed a dual-registration partnership for 2024.

Guess that was part of the deal in Sam Eseh signing for Wigan... I would expect that we will see him more in a Wakefield shirt than a Wigan one, at least for next year.

This season, with a likely smaller squad dual reg would make sense for Fev. However, I just donā€™t like it, players come in and out, and sometimes at the espense of our own players. Maybe some season long loans would be best, so long as itā€™s not the shambles that occurred with Riley Dean.