Thread on other Championship teams

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

Same as Batley ,  it's 5 announced , I'm sure both clubs have a lot more signed but not announced

Yeah, for sure, mate. 👍

There'll be some hold ups as always, but the Championship is essentially full of players on year to year contracts, so there's a lot of movement each year as each club gets the best 25 players their budget can buy.

• Like 1

On 13/10/2023 at 11:59, RobLambert said:

So you put the above on the Fev forum before the game, then the following on the London forum after the game :

'From every fan in the Championship, thank you for bringing that grubby club crashing back down'.  

(I'm not sure what qualifies you to speak on behalf of the Championship) but what's the matter with you ?  Can't make your mind up ? Can't make friends in real life ? 

Sorry haven’t been on here in awhile that’s not me I am not a memeber on Rlfans just on here. 

so nothing is the matter with me as it wasn’t me I posted here and what I posted here I meant turned out to be right about london. Although I wanted Fev to win as was much deservered.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, POR said:

Super League champions Wigan Warriors and Championship club Wakefield Trinity have agreed a dual-registration partnership for 2024.

Guess that was part of the deal in Sam Eseh signing for Wigan... I would expect that we will see him more in a Wakefield shirt than a Wigan one, at least for next year.

This season, with a likely smaller squad dual reg would make sense for Fev. However, I just don’t like it, players come in and out, and sometimes at the espense of our own players. Maybe some season long loans would be best, so long as it’s not the shambles that occurred with Riley Dean.