Match thread: Championship Round 5: Featherstone v Bradford. Monday 6th March 2023.

marklaspalmas

33 minutes ago, lingaro said:

What was worrying, lockwood looked absolutely knackered, joey cramped up as did Pickersgill.  Are we fit enough? 

I can understand Locky he put EVERYTHING into his game,Pickersgill will be rusty not having played since who knows when. I'am sure Longy will have noticed if we do.

3 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

I can understand Locky he put EVERYTHING into his game,Pickersgill will be rusty not having played since who knows when. I'am sure Longy will have noticed if we do.

Locky always look best when he’s fresh, maybe give him this week off, and bring Cooper back in. 

14 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Locky always look best when he’s fresh, maybe give him this week off, and bring Cooper back in. 

Yeah i  agree  about  Locky  and Cooper must be chomping at the bit.

Edited by Fevrover

Locky took a bad knock to his ribs in second half. There were other players that stayed on the field that were carrying knocks Ford, Josh and Brad and Joey and Brandon. I don't think there's any trouble with the players level of fitness. The squad for Sunday should be interesting.

1 hour ago, wasginger said:

Locky took a bad knock to his ribs in second half. There were other players that stayed on the field that were carrying knocks Ford, Josh and Brad and Joey and Brandon. I don't think there's any trouble with the players level of fitness. The squad for Sunday should be interesting.

YOU can see the way they keep turning up to defend there's nowt wrong with fitness💪

• Like 1