DONCASTER CUP MATCH

ivans82

1 hour ago, Sticklebricks said:

A number of bones in his foot I believe it is😩

Disappointing that, wonder when Rileys back?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Donny have been drawn away at London Broncos. Not much of a money spinner there then.

In other news the lads at work are saying some of the fans are turning on Jonty down the road.  Honestly struggling to get my head round that one....

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

44 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Donny have been drawn away at London Broncos. Not much of a money spinner there then.

In other news the lads at work are saying some of the fans are turning on Jonty down the road.  Honestly struggling to get my head round that one....

Jonty isn't the problem down there but he's the easiest one to blame. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The Voodooguru said:

In other news the lads at work are saying some of the fans are turning on Jonty down the road.  Honestly struggling to get my head round that 

Yeah London away would have been disappointing draw for us. Yeah fans up the road apparently wanting charlton back in the hotseat.  

1 hour ago, town4me said:

Yeah London away would have been disappointing draw for us. Yeah fans up the road apparently wanting charlton back in the hotseat.  

We wouldn’t have drawn London away, Doncaster were ball 5, I think we would’ve been ball 15 so would’ve been away to Dewsbury. The whole draw would’ve been different as every team above Dewsbury would’ve moved up one number except York who would still have been 16.

• Like 1