Sat 11th Mar: SL: Hull FC v Salford Red Devils KO 15:00 (OurLeague)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/23 at 15:30

After the hammering in France Tony Smith was disappointed with his teams defence and promised 'drastic measures' to correct it for the Salford game. That went well Tony.

I'm hearing that Adam Pearson was straight in the dressing room after the Salford humiliation to give the players a rollocking. Smith entered in the middle of it and was less than impressed. It's going to end in tears I really do think so.

image.jpeg.6c06d36243e5ba14be15d38efd1a57a6.jpeg

Saw the highlights earlier, some of the lack of effort from Hull was a disgrace, there's a real issue there isn't there?

As for Salford, I said last year that they were the best team I'd seen and some of their play was wonderful, despite the Hull mob seemingly going on strike when it came to defending.

31 minutes ago, DimmestStar said:

After the hammering in France Tony Smith was disappointed with his teams defence and promised 'drastic measures' to correct it for the Salford game. That went well Tony.

I'm hearing that Adam Pearson was straight in the dressing room after the Salford humiliation to give the players a rollocking. Smith entered in the middle of it and was less than impressed. It's going to end in tears I really do think so.

image.jpeg.6c06d36243e5ba14be15d38efd1a57a6.jpeg

Pearson of course being the one constant in the recent few years of Hull's regular capitulations but yet it's the players and coaches who get the grief and not him?

Crumbs critters.

A year or so SRD endured a stinging defeat at FC. The Reds disappeared quicker than Eurovision tickets did this week. It was the Connor show, Hull pack overwhelmed.

If you wanted an example of first the craziness of Rowley ball as well as improvement under his tenure since the dire days of dismal Dick Marshall, then it was this weekend.

That ball was respected and flew between the men in red like its was invisibly connected. With numerous injuries, the team played to its strength and used them to out pace and pass Hull. The spine was formidable. Ackers demonstrated how he is shining at SRD, Marc E Sneyd returned to his best, Croft proved his excellence. And Lafai seemed electric.

Enjoy the moment for it is a moment to enjoy.

😄✌️

Edited by idrewthehaggis

6 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

They can be if you let them.

Salford 10-24 Hull KR. Football Club 14-60 Salford.

Can't help yourself can you?

I await with interest to see if Clinton Baptiste comes along shortly.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)