Franchise Rugby League

4 minutes ago, jacobus said:

not a lot... we are getting on towards the fixtures.

They were September weren't they?

September through until December IIRC, at the rate of 1 per week (two actual games, as the men and womens games run in parallel). 

• 1 month later...

1 month to go guys! Hope everyone has bought their plane tickets to Valencia for the opener. You don't want to miss that hotly contested game against Bath. Personally, I've sunk my life savings into this trip, now just waiting for the tickets to be released for this fantastically organised, definitely going to happen tournament!!!!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, sam4731 said:

1 month to go guys! Hope everyone has bought their plane tickets to Valencia for the opener. You don't want to miss that hotly contested game against Bath. Personally, I've sunk my life savings into this trip, now just waiting for the tickets to be released for this fantastically organised, definitely going to happen tournament!!!!

Get me a souvenir t-shirt, I'll send you the money 😁

12 hours ago, sam4731 said:

I can't wait for the merch. Hope they do bucket hats and training tops 👍

Just looking at the fixture list on their website, I see the big Bristol vs Bath clash is on the same day as the Super League Grand Final!!  This will drastically reduce the crowd at Old Trafford, RFL should consider finding an alternative date for the GF!

• Haha 1

And for any of you fools doubting these teams and their readiness to take to the field next month, I suggest you look at their buzzing social media accounts, last posts were:

Valencia:  14th of April
Alicante:  29th of April (and a whopping 61 followers)
Bristol:  29th of April
Bath:  29th of April

Nothing dodgy at all going on here.  See you at the games!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, langpark said:

And for any of you fools doubting these teams and their readiness to take to the field next month, I suggest you look at their buzzing social media accounts, last posts were:

Valencia:  14th of April
Alicante:  29th of April (and a whopping 61 followers)
Bristol:  29th of April
Bath:  29th of April

Nothing dodgy at all going on here.  See you at the games!

Surely the 1st of April?😆

1 hour ago, 17 stone giant said:

So what is this? Just some harmless fantasist having fun creating an imaginary event, or is it more sinister than that?

Well there's no tickets or merch on sale yet so hopefully the former but watch this space.

• 4 weeks later...