Magic Weekend: who is going?

After several years of pampered living,  I and Mrs JohnM are venturing into  the icecap that is Angleterre profonde.  Will shortly be spending a lifetimes ill-gotten gains on two full-weekend tickets.  Any advice on finding a stadium layout as OurLeague doesn't seem to have one.

go pretty much every year with some of my old Uni RL mates.. we always do an Air BnB from friday night to monday. 

We wonder the stadium as well, buy tickets for the side then go to the ends for certain matches and teams then back to the side if the end is a bit toxic (or we have headaches from the night before). 

We tend to book the Air BnBs quite early and always been pretty good of the money. 

I'm missing the friday night beers this year as am at Elton John in Manchester which was re arranged from a year or so ago.. but heading up early doors Saturday to get lunch then into the ground.

On 17/05/2023 at 12:52, JohnM said:

After several years of pampered living,  I and Mrs JohnM are venturing into  the icecap that is Angleterre profonde.  Will shortly be spending a lifetimes ill-gotten gains on two full-weekend tickets.  Any advice on finding a stadium layout as OurLeague doesn't seem to have one.

The four of us MW stalwarts will be there John so a meet up as usual would be bloody marvellous.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)