Mon 31st Jul: Ch: Bradford Bulls v Barrow Raiders KO 19:45 (Viaplay)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls
    • Barrow Raiders

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/07/23 at 19:15

14 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Yes I agree with that and your team is an obvious example. Halifax too don't really seem to have replaced Joe Keyes adequately since he's been out. Gilmore for Widnes was another big miss. Even Fev, for the two defeats we have suffered this season, Johnno Ford missed the first one and went off injured after 10 minutes in the second one.

Toulouse by contrast seem to have been very fortunate as they have only two recognised halves and I think they have missed only one game between them all season. that said Josh Ralph, who is the player that really makes them tick, went off injured in the Keighley game, but it doesn't sound as if it's serious.

Sammut at Barrow too....

3 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

think Batley may disagree there

Batley lost 8 games last season and have so far lost 7 this season with around 6 games to go. It would be interesting to hear the Batley fans thoughts as from an outsider I don't think they have been better than last season.

Edited by The Blues Ox
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Batley lost 8 games last season and have so far lost 7 this season with around 6 games to go. It would be interesting to hear the Batley fans thoughts as from an outsider I don't think they have been better than last season.

Started off a bit slow and have ground out a lot of wins by tight margins but we seem to be hitting our straps a bit now, so should hopefully make for an interesting end to the season. Whether we can say we have been better than last season or not will have to wait until the completion of the season, as there is only really one outcome that could determine that.

• Like 1

We've been a bit of a basket case this season, more than most. We had a structured plan in place. Apart from York early doors we were solid. Dual reg and panicking with loans when we didn't need them basically derailed us. Major evidence being Keighley away. Patton must be the top earner as I can't see why he plays every week. His attitude stinks. York away he missed a tackle then yelled at the young kids. Every club needs players that will die for the shirt. We dont have many. Holmes, DFJ, Flanagan, Scurr, Gill and Lilley. Thsts probably your lot.

• Like 2

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

16 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

There's a reason why Dec Patton is at Bradford, after being highly rated as a young player, and you've probably hit on it.

He's become a bit of a Jack of all trades at Bradford and likes to have his say and have a finger in every eye.

Edit: I mean pie not eye, honest. 😉

Edited by The Blues Ox
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, LINNERS said:

Started off a bit slow and have ground out a lot of wins by tight margins but we seem to be hitting our straps a bit now, so should hopefully make for an interesting end to the season. Whether we can say we have been better than last season or not will have to wait until the completion of the season, as there is only really one outcome that could determine that.

Aye❗👍

5 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

I don't think we have been as attractive this season (The Halifax result at home being the exception), but l think there isn'tmuch between last years version and this. As Linners pointed out, we ground out some decent close results after a shaky start, and generally look ok now. 

Sunday  might be interesting. 

Edited by distantdog
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Yes I agree with that and your team is an obvious example. Halifax too don't really seem to have replaced Joe Keyes adequately since he's been out. Gilmore for Widnes was another big miss. Even Fev, for the two defeats we have suffered this season, Johnno Ford missed the first one and went off injured after 10 minutes in the second one.

Toulouse by contrast seem to have been very fortunate as they have only two recognised halves and I think they have missed only one game between them all season. that said Josh Ralph, who is the player that really makes them tick, went off injured in the Keighley game, but it doesn't sound as if it's serious.

TO have a very small squad compared to Fev, but they have been managing what they have very well. Ant Marion can deputise as a half, Josh will be missed, I mean, he's been awesome,  but hopefully will be back for the playoffs. Zac has added some speed to the attack. TO have to play 5 of the bottom 7 so i would think they could still manage 2nd this season.