England v France

Damien

50 minutes ago, Hopie said:

Bought a ticket for this today, used my Our league/rugby league rewards points so it cost me 27p. 

Think it will be a good game to watch in person, but reckon they should have sold twice as many tickets as they have. Again, the seat I bought only recently went on sale, I would have bought it ages ago if it was available then.

How many tickets have been sold? i got mine more or less straight away.

16 minutes ago, daz39 said:

How many tickets have been sold? i got mine more or less straight away.

Article I read, can't find it now, said they were hoping for 2000.  But the tickets are £10 or less, so they should be beating that.

2,000 would be a great crowd, unfortunately if people don't have the interest in the game then it doesn't matter if it's £1 or £10 it won't convince them to go.

Let's enjoy the fact we are hoping for a crowd of 2,000 in a proper large arena, live on TV - 2 years ago most of us had never heard or seen of wheelchair RL.

Let's not start pulling this version of the game down already while it's still in it's infancy.

11 minutes ago, daz39 said:

2,000 would be a great crowd, unfortunately if people don't have the interest in the game then it doesn't matter if it's £1 or £10 it won't convince them to go.

Let's enjoy the fact we are hoping for a crowd of 2,000 in a proper large arena, live on TV - 2 years ago most of us had never heard or seen of wheelchair RL.

Let's not start pulling this version of the game down already while it's still in it's infancy.

I’d love to be there but I’m working unfortunately. I really enjoyed the wheelchair games in the WC

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/11/2023 at 22:56, Damien said:

On 22/11/2023 at 01:18, Hopie said:

Is na tv available outside France?

Surely this could have been on UK TV somewhere?

Just thought I'd update this to say that this will be streamed on OurLeague. 2pm GMT start.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, sam4731 said:

Just thought I'd update this to say that this will be streamed on OurLeague. 2pm GMT start.

Just read the BBC article on the game hoping it would say it was on BBC sport, but this is a good consolation prize.