Ben Reynolds

eltel

56 minutes ago, eltel said:

Is it just me or is Ben Reynolds the weak link in leigh’s squad as I have watched him several times and his defensive qualities are lacking. Just hope all the hype about him joining fev doesn’t pan out.

He’s no world beater, but on the other hand he’s playing regularly in a top Six team. Half backs are at a premium, and given our likely resources, I can’t see that many other options. Clearly if we go up, we won’t be shopping at the top end of the market.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eltel said:

Is it just me or is Ben Reynolds the weak link in leigh’s squad as I have watched him several times and his defensive qualities are lacking. Just hope all the hype about him joining fev doesn’t pan out.

I agree with your first sentence but would say Ben Reynolds is the weak link.Not for me.

The problem we face in terms of signing current Super League players is that if any other Super League club wants them for next season, they'll already be signed for 2024. We're left picking from the players that are unsigned, coupled with the fact that there's no guarantee we're in Super League next year, makes it difficult to sign premium free agents.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, eltel said:

Is it just me or is Ben Reynolds the weak link in leigh’s squad as I have watched him several times and his defensive qualities are lacking. Just hope all the hype about him joining fev doesn’t pan out.

You say that E but he keeps getting picked so he must be doing something right

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, POR said:

You say that E but he keeps getting picked so he must be doing something right

Yes and Leeds keep picking Ayling and Firpo and Bamford when fit but that doesn’t make it the right decision. Ok as I have said before Reynolds is a decent championship player at best end of.

14 minutes ago, eltel said:

Yes and Leeds keep picking Ayling and Firpo and Bamford when fit but that doesn’t make it the right decision. Ok as I have said before Reynolds is a decent championship player at best end of.

That maybe true but they got no choice all leeds united players are SH^T and that comes from son in law who's a season ticket holder

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, POR said:

That maybe true but they got no choice all leeds united players are SH^T and that comes from son in law who's a season ticket holder

My nephew and wife have been season ticket holders for over 30 years.At the start of the season i said how do you think you will do this year.And he said we will p--s it.He is over 50 when will he learn.I think he said he lived near and knew John Gilbert.

6 hours ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Who would you suggest that we should sign?.

It all depends if we can actually get to the final and win as we have been the bridesmaids all too often. Let’s be honest we have no idea what brass is available to spend maybe best to hang on for the dumping ground just around the corner from super league clubs and see who becomes available you never know we may have a bit of luck in getting some decent players in or fetch some more good players from abroad like Arama Hau.

14 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

My nephew and wife have been season ticket holders for over 30 years.At the start of the season i said how do you think you will do this year.And he said we will p--s it.He is over 50 when will he learn.I think he said he lived near and knew John Gilbert.

Same with son in law  S said they would walk the championship but he not a very good tipster he's also a C"$  fan and told me they would get  in the top 4 and were one of the favourites for the challenge cup:kolobok_laugh1:

4 minutes ago, Fevrob said:

Barring one bad pass he’s had a good game against the top of the league, he’s not my favourite player ever but if he can do a job for Fev he’ll do for me 

He did have a good game tonight.Probably his best of the season according to Leigh fans.Main thing was he didn't make silly mistake tonight like he has done in previous games.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

He did have a good game tonight.Probably his best of the season according to Leigh fans.Main thing was he didn't make silly mistake tonight like he has done in previous games.

Yeah, I’m lead to believe it’s a done deal so let’s see how it pans out

2 hours ago, lingaro said:

Doesn't look a weak link to me! 

Well yes he had a good game tonight except for 3 blunders his weakness was not tested as defending close to the line he is usually poor. perhaps because he is on his way out he tried extra hard tonight but you will never convince me he is good for fev unless we stay in the championship then he will be fine. I have watched several games with leigh which my opinions are based upon but if he finishes up at fev I would be delighted to be proved wrong. Shame about that leigh try was disallowed.

10 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

AND according to leigh fans S  he plays his best rugby when Asiata who missed last night and is  out for the rest of the season doesn't play We'll see if that's true when they play HKR next week
 Oval, Australia.

• Like 2

I think there was more case of obstruction in the Field try but the refs seem to have an agenda to penalise any attacking player running into the line.Even though they are yards from the ball carrier and not stopping defenders.The Leigh try that got no try signal was a ludicrous decision and if that happens on a regular basis it's time to pack the game in.

• Like 2