B Walker

Johnston

T Walker

Wood

Gillam (when fit)

Emslie

Stack

Wilkinson

Subs Silva, Burke, Greenwood, Cresswell (till another hooker comes in). 

Plus 6'5" Max Clarke, centre or 2nd row.

• Like 1

On 23/12/2023 at 19:13, Ulverstonian said:

Well tell me his better replacement ? A maverick yes, mad at times but could he unlock a defence from nothing ??? And who is out there to replace him. ? How many tries did he create when he underperformed  

Just my take on it bud ... too expensive for us as we have to cut our cloth accordingly and also with it being an unknown IMG restructure year in 25

• Like 2

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

54 minutes ago, gilbert08 said:

Harvey Makin season loan from Wigan! 

great addition was impressed with him from what I seen of him last season when he was with us. 

Hopefully he stays the season, although he can be recalled after a month according to Wigan's press release and as we seen last season they recalled all 3 loanees for no obvious reason near end of season

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blue forever said:

Hopefully he stays the season, although he can be recalled after a month according to Wigan's press release and as we seen last season they recalled all 3 loanees for no obvious reason near end of season

Very true, though Wigan seem to have signed an absolute plethora of forwards in the off season so would be very surprised if he’s required barring a major injury crisis! 

fantastic work from the BOD to get him back.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RaiderNinetySix said:

Very true, though Wigan seem to have signed an absolute plethora of forwards in the off season so would be very surprised if he’s required barring a major injury crisis! 

Wigan seem to have a habit of re-calling and then sending them to another club to get them in a different environment as well for some reason.

Looks a good signing for you guys! 👏

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RaiderNinetySix said:

Yep agreed, although I was extremely surprised when they called all 3 back last year even tho rothwell and eckersley were no where near the 1st team, left us on the bear bones, risk you take with loanees I guess

• Like 1

Our pack is done. Just short of a decent 6 and a back up 9. If we had both of them our squad is much better than last year and thankfully going under the radar. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Squad numbers out today think we still need an interchange hooker. A lot resting on how walker goes at 6 as well. Squad is look very good though, pack is the best it's been for years!

Noticed there’s no number 21 yet, hopefully a hooker! Sam Dowsett would be good!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Squad numbers out today think we still need an interchange hooker. A lot resting on how walker goes at 6 as well. Squad is look very good though, pack is the best it's been for years!

Think he’ll do well. Playing in the halves with one of his best mates he played plenty of junior rugby with will help

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...