Elite 1 Round 6

17 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Will be coming with David and Yanick next week to Lezignan v Carcassonne match have booked the prematch great value at 30 euros :))))

Yes I booked for Dave with the secretary,apéro, cassoulet, désert, cafe and wine included. 

Edited by barnyia
  • Like 1

Pts  P  W  L    PF    PA    PD   BP

1 Carcassonne 16 6 5 1 208 82 126 1
2 Limoux 13 5 4 1 134 52 82 1
3 Lézignan 11 6 3 3 144 106 38 2
4 Saint-Gaudens 10 5 3 2 150 116 34 1
5 Saint-Estève XIII Catalan 9 5 3 2 154 104 50 0
6 Albi 9 4 3 1 102 74 28 0
7 Pia 7 6 2 4 106 162 -56 1
8 Toulouse Olympique 6 5 2 3 70 158 -88 0
9 Avignon 4 5 1 4 74 192 -118 1
10 Villeneuve 3 5 0 5 58 154 -96 3

21 hours ago, Gomersall said:

Was it the stream quality or was it chucking it down throughout the game?

No idea about the stream but it was a murky evening showery on and off. It rained very heavily a couple of hours after the game though.  I don’t know if it being a public holiday and school holidays affected the crowd numbers ? The main stand is usually pretty full.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gomersall said:

Just finished watching it, great game. Hakim Miloudi was at his best with 2 Try assists and An intercept Try. Limoux Halfback Allan Torreilles had a true captains knock, Scored a try and kicked a goal from 45 to secure the victory. I was also impressed with Yann Belmaaziz and Darryn Schonig.

For Pia, Thomas Ambert was absolutely outstanding at fullback, he made an incredible try saver after a break from Benoit Jasmin and had some other great defensive plays and runs. Also Jason Baitieri had a stellar game and so did Leande Torres.

Edited by NRLandSL
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, barnyia said:

The advertisement for the game on na TV said it's cold and wet, stay at home in the xarnth and watch in na TV 😬😁

Deffo wet but not that cold.At least the roadworks in the area seem to have stopped for the moment which makes access and parking a lot easier.

Villeneuve had a lot of kids out on the park, they’re not bottom of the league for nothing.

18 hours ago, welshmagpie said:

The French are off to Kenya and then I think it’s England in June. 

France was the first country to bring up a World Cup 1954- before any country including rugby union - they really want to play others - great to see them play Serbia and now Kenya. They'll play two games as well. They find the money to do this. Good own them

Edited by audois
  • Like 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

7 hours ago, Barley Mow said:

I missed this earlier in the week, but the French Federation uploaded NATV's coverage of St Gaudens v Lézignan (full match) to their YouTube channel a couple of days after the game:

Cheers BM. I’ll keep an eye out for future NATV matches on catch up.