Brandon Moore

8 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

13 by the sounds of it 

Prepare to be underwhelmed if that happened to be the case. 

3 hours ago, RogerT said:

I wonder if he'll be the captain as well.

He is a great lad but making him captain coincided with his form having a really bad drop off. I think he certainly leads by his actions but he isn't someone that is going to be an out and out captain. Everyone at Fax knew our real captain was Bob Fairbank.

11 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Prepare to be underwhelmed if that happened to be the case. 

He is a great lad but making him captain coincided with his form having a really bad drop off. I think he certainly leads by his actions but he isn't someone that is going to be an out and out captain. Everyone at Fax knew our real captain was Bob Fairbank.

We already have a captain, vice-captain and a leadership team as far as l know. I really can't see what's to be gained for anyone to bring in a bloke who doesn't really know the club and team and make him captain!!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, distantdog said:

We already have a captain, vice-captain and a leadership team as far as l know. I really can't see what's to be gained for anyone to bring in a bloke who doesn't really know the club and team and make him captain!!

Spot on Distant. He's a good signing definitely, good age, well experienced, covers 2 spots. Well done the Club n Coach. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

So, if we play Brandon at 13 that would mean a diminished role for Browny, or maybe a thought might be that Browny was only announced as having signed (and that he did sign) only hours before because it was generally known in house that the Moore deal was happening and Browny is to be used as a short spell impact player off the bench, with his agreement or suggestion. He could spell Moore at 13 or Gledhill/Cooper at prop. Regardless, I'm more intrigued about prospects than I was 2 or 3 days ago. I wasn't let down Boxing Day, we had 7 guys on the field for the first time, all showed they could play, they will have had another 6 weeks playing with the ball, 3 weeks with these 2 guys on board. If we keep Fev quiet we can turn 'em over in the 1895 and get 1 up on 'em for the first league match.

1 hour ago, phildog said:

So, if we play Brandon at 13 that would mean a diminished role for Browny, or maybe a thought might be that Browny was only announced as having signed (and that he did sign) only hours before because it was generally known in house that the Moore deal was happening and Browny is to be used as a short spell impact player off the bench, with his agreement or suggestion. He could spell Moore at 13 or Gledhill/Cooper at prop. Regardless, I'm more intrigued about prospects than I was 2 or 3 days ago. I wasn't let down Boxing Day, we had 7 guys on the field for the first time, all showed they could play, they will have had another 6 weeks playing with the ball, 3 weeks with these 2 guys on board. If we keep Fev quiet we can turn 'em over in the 1895 and get 1 up on 'em for the first league match.

Cheers coach Phil I’m sure mocko will give the forum a read and take up your suggestion