Mr Hamilton

clifford

I ve been reading online that Mr H. was abused by widnes fans following their defeat at the hands of Swinton on Sunday.

Mr H took to LinkedIn to voice his concerns. Stating he will remember their faces in order to take further action. 

Whilst I understand the frustration of widnes fans I don't think anyone should verbally be abused at work. If this was to happen say in a bank or hospital the police would have been called to deal with it.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, clifford said:

I ve been reading online that Mr H. was abused by widnes fans following their defeat at the hands of Swinton on Sunday.

Mr H took to LinkedIn to voice his concerns. Stating he will remember their faces in order to take further action. 

Whilst I understand the frustration of widnes fans I don't think anyone should verbally be abused at work. If this was to happen say in a bank or hospital the police would have been called to deal with it.

I agree. Well said Clifford.

• Thanks 1

Deffo Swinton did a job and won. That's it.

No bad wins some are better than others.

I've been disappointed with results but never thought of having a go at anyone.

Mind you my uncle got into the referees room at Swinton after one of tge replies and said a few words. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy DoNut said:

I just went into X and I couldn't find the account this was on. Is it possible this is a fake account? I just cannot imagine Mr H going public with such stuff?

It’s on LinkedIn. He does them regularly and often starts them with the phrase ‘I hate Rugby League’ or ‘I love Rugby League’.

54 minutes ago, OL14.yeds said:

It’s on LinkedIn. He does them regularly and often starts them with the phrase ‘I hate Rugby League’ or ‘I love Rugby League’.

I lost count of the number of reference to ‘Me’ or ‘I’. Infamy, infamy, they’ve all got it in for me.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AmigoTopping said:

You reap what you sow Chris and it is time you took accountability for once.

Absolutely....dragged us through the worst generation in our history....the board will sack him soon

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, moorside roughyed said:

When I heard widnes had taken him on I thought "poor sods".

he as opened a new corner shop in the wrong place

i wont sleep to night thinking about him, widnes wellcome to 25 years of rubbish.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1