Sun 25th Feb: SL: Salford Red Devils v Castleford Tigers KO 3pm (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/02/24 at 15:30

Looks like the players have left their studs in the dressing room at arf tarm.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Stone's second after another Sneyd kick through.

24-10.

Sneyd bomb dropped by Senior, more pressure on Cas.

Possible refereeing error sees Cas get another set under Salford's posts.

Westerman over, 24-14, ktc.

24-16, Hooley converts with Richardson off having failed HIA.

Once again, Cas make an ar$e of fielding the kick off so under pressure.

Ormondroyd in trouble here, high and late on Miller as he kicked.

He's in the bin.

Ormondroyd should be in the bin at least for that, ridiculous challenge.

And he is.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Bit of a harsh call on an incorrect ptb by Lawler sees a perfect opportunity for Cas to score wasted.

Sneyd's pen takes it to 26-16

Ormodroyd comes back from the bin and immediately takes Miller high again.

15 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Ormondroyd should be in the bin at least for that, ridiculous challenge.

And he is.

He's back on now.

...and he could be going straight off again.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ooof!

Cas in to make it 26-22, just over a minute and a half left.

Just now, Futtocks said:

He's back on now.

...and he could be going straight off again.

He stays on, but the penalty leads to a Cas try. Silly boy.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yellow card for Watkins.

My Gawd, that was frantic!

26-22 final score, good effort from Cas to no avail.

• Like 2

Just now, Old Frightful said:

My Gawd, that was frantic!

26-22 final score, good effort from Cas to no avail.

A finish that included yet another penalty conceded by Ormondroyd. He's got to be better than that.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I wasn't sure there was anything wrong with the 2nd Ormondroyd challenge, looked like a ball and all tackle to me.

Anyway, only watched the 2nd half but it was entertaining stuff.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

I wasn't sure there was anything wrong with the 2nd Ormondroyd challenge, looked like a ball and all tackle to me.

Anyway, only watched the 2nd half but it was entertaining stuff.

Agreed he seemed to get him around the chest.