Sat 9th Mar: SL: London Broncos v Wigan Warriors KO 15:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/24 at 15:30

Kershaw gets it right this time.

Credit to London, they don't go away.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

13 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

It left his hands but it looked as though he might have got his hand back on around the time of impact with the ground.

In most cases of element of doubt it goes with the on field call.

But not this time, hence harsh.

I think in those cases where it leaves the hands it's not enough just to put to your hand on it again, you've got to actually regain control.

He did a much better job finishing that one anyway.

Just now, Ullman said:

Credit to London, they don't go away.

Surely there were at Hull last Sunday?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Old Frightful said:

Surely there were at Hull last Sunday?

B000000!!

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just now, MZH said:

I think in those cases where it leaves the hands it's not enough just to put to your hand on it again, you've got to actually regain control.

He did a much better job finishing that one anyway.

Yes, yes, yes...I've already said I was wrong.

Now sod orf.

• Haha 3

Just now, Ullman said:

B000000!!

Nope, now you're getting mixed up with the home crowd from Thursday night.

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Yes, yes, yes...I've already said I was wrong.

Now sod orf.

Sorry, I just read your post and not the follow ups 🤣

That's not a bad half from London tbf. If it wasn't for some of the really basic errors they would be right in the game. They do look like they've got tries in them which is good to see.

Anyone see Miloudi go absolutely ballistic with Leyland after the half time hooter went? He wanted Leyland to pass the ball rather than kick it on the last tackle, and actually took his gumshield out of his mouth and chucked it on the floor in a rage as he was yelling at him, quite amusing to watch.

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Nope, now you're getting mixed up with the home crowd from Thursday night.

Shudders at the thought.

Just now, Ullman said:

Shudders at the thought.

Is that a swipe at the mergers?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Anyone see Miloudi go absolutely ballistic with Leyland after the half time hooter went? He wanted Leyland to pass the ball rather than kick it on the last tackle, and actually took his gumshield out of his mouth and chucked it on the floor in a rage as he was yelling at him, quite amusing to watch.

I have now. He really does go off on one.

2 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Miloudi is always good value. Can never accuse him of being boring that's for sure. His time with Hull was a mixed bag to say the least, but I always enjoyed watching him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MZH said:

Miloudi is always good value. Can never accuse him of being boring that's for sure. His time with Hull was a mixed bag to say the least, but I always enjoyed watching him.

Was always pleased to see him in the Hull side. You knew anything could happen.

I got the impression he was just a little too unpredictable for Lee Radford though.

Pie time for London.

14-22.

What a start to the second half!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not convinced that was grounded but that's the stupidity of having to go with the on field call.

16-22.

1 minute ago, Ullman said:

Dave Woods just read my mind.

"Must buy "OF" a beer next time I see him?