Midlands

So we will be the first visitors to play at the Athletics stadium on Sunday after Midlands move from the warm up track.

Good for them…hope it helps them boost attendences. but might be an idea to take binoculars.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Anita Bath said:

So we will be the first visitors to play at the Athletics stadium on Sunday after Midlands move from the warm up track.

Good for them…hope it helps them boost attendences. but might be an idea to take binoculars.

Yes I looked at the website yesterday and it does seem a long way ! But credit to Midlands for the work they are doing in lifting the profile of Rugby League.

We will have to be on our game. Midlands are a good team this season I think.

• Like 1

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Seems they gave their dual registered opponents Sheffield a good game in the 1895 cup - a bit of biff/dissent too, with each team a yellow!

The 345 attendance would have looked even less on their stadium.   Dave Hewitt and some big lads will need to be watched.

• Like 1

Great result and a good entertaining game yesterday. As suspected, Midlands are a decent team but Hornets stuck at the task and got the result. I was surprised by the stadium, much better view and closer to the action than I expected, with top class facilities. A great place to visit.

• Like 2