Fev not paying staff

30 minutes ago, LeeF said:

In all seriousness yes it does just like mascots can result in the club being charged

Yes and the kid can certainly be relieved of his duties, young as he is.

• Like 1

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

10 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Wow how pathetic can you get ? It's two kids hardly Fevs normal millions who cause trouble every week 😔.  They shouldn't have done it but come on ,nowt like kicking a club when it's down.

Education on expected behaviour should start early in life.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Griff said:

Education on expected behaviour should start early in life.

I've said they shouldn't have done it and i agree with you but sadly times changed by looks of a lot of people's behaviour not just kids. And that's not only in Featherstone, it's everywhere and respect and manners  are  fast becoming a thing of the past. It just seems other fans take a great delight in anything  wrong at Fev.

Edited by Fevrover
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

Another positive Fev story 😄

Great passion from those 2 young lads. I'm quite sure they were a real threat to 1,500 Wakey fans. If this is how low you'll stoop to get at Fev. Carry on you soft.... I'd call you a man,but a mouse would be more appropriate. Unbelievable

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

21 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

Another positive Fev story 😄

Not on that. Hopefully an older, more experienced ballboy had a quiet word with them later on over a pint at Big Fellas nightclub. 

• Haha 4

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

52 minutes ago, wasginger said:

Great passion from those 2 young lads. I'm quite sure they were a real threat to 1,500 Wakey fans. If this is how low you'll stoop to get at Fev. Carry on you soft.... I'd call you a man,but a mouse would be more appropriate. Unbelievable

NFF

2 hours ago, wasginger said:

It was funny and made me laugh. Don't take it so seriously and calm the insults 

8 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Wow how pathetic can you get ? It's two kids hardly Fevs normal millions who cause trouble every week 😔.  They shouldn't have done it but come on ,nowt like kicking a club when it's down.

It was funny and made me laugh. Seems I've hit a nerve, don't take it so seriously 🙄 

11 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Unfortunately this is  how low society has become when we accept this as normal 

It's not normal but society is changing for the worse.

47 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

It was funny and made me laugh. Seems I've hit a nerve, don't take it so seriously 🙄 

Fair enough but the nerve you hit is we seem to be ' brought to task' over anything.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

It's not normal but society is changing for the worse.

It is mate but we shouldn’t normalise it

• Like 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

12 hours ago, wasginger said:

Great passion from those 2 young lads. 

Passion's not always a good thing.