Friday 29th March : SL : Hull Kingston Rovers v Hull FC KO 12:30pm Sky Sports Action/Main Event

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Hull FC

1 hour ago, Worzel said:

Looks to me like Smith’s answer is staring him in the face in that half. It’s hard to keep your foot on the gas after you score 6 tries in the first half, so there’s that, but they had much better go-forward and defence in the 2nd half.

Charles looks like a player eh. 

Totally agree. Playing Brown at 9 and Charles at 7 isn't going to solve all our problems overnight, but we looked noticeably more organised and purposeful with them there. I just hope Smith sees it too.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, StandOffHalf said:

Lewis is having a pretty ordinary second half, playing against the wind.

As with most of the KR team i think he thought 2nd half was gonna be a cake walk, once he started his usual poopoo housing his game went to pot.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gooleboy said:

I am sure Smith will find some positives despite the heavy defeat. It runs in the family.

And so he should, Young Charles absolutely made a difference when he came on, Hull looked miles better when he was playing, made things happen for them.

Martin on the other wing also looks a fine prospect too and a hard worker.

Another positive should be the disinterested old man Houghton won't have so long left either.

19 hours ago, meast said:

What about the last few years before Smith was head coach?

Yes quite, but Smith is in charge of this group of players which he must have had some influence in signing for the club, any team has a chance of winning a game if the defence is doing its job, true Smith has not missed one single tackle but as head coach it is his job to organise his charges both on the field and between the earholes with the right attitude.

On 29/03/2024 at 13:47, Worzel said:

These last 5 minutes are exactly what I mean, and why I hate derbies. I’m never happy until they’re over. 

It was really noticeable in the ground how quiet the Rovers fans were after those two quick tries. It was as if the ghost of Good Friday 2016 had entered the building.

But I know exactly where you're coming from. I'm just the same.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

On 29/03/2024 at 14:12, GeordieSaint said:

Oh McIntosh… 😱😱😱😱

You thought it was bad?

I'd backed Hull at +22.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.