Richie Myler

blackknight

1 hour ago, Simon Hall said:

Joel Edwards played over 100 NRL games and Santi played a handful of NRL games plus played for Toulouse & Italy. Don’t think the new lad has even been mentioned in a match report from what I can find. Can’t compare him with those two so I’m not getting too excited about the signing. 

Hope he proves to be a hidden gem though, it’d be nice to find one. 

You can find him, Si but I think he has come over under his own steam, and, to my knowledge is on a two week trial, not signed as such.

He's French, not an imported Aussie. Avignon Bisons signed him from an Elite 2 side. Think I read he was 24?

Edited by andyacko

Robin was voted French Junior Champion RL player in 2019 while playing at Avignon.

He is 6'4" tall and weights 110kg.

The footage I've seen of him, his socks round his ankles, in contact reminds me a bit of........PP.

3 hours ago, andyacko said:

Robin was voted French Junior Champion RL player in 2019 while playing at Avignon.

The footage I've seen of him, his socks round his ankles, in contact reminds me a bit of........PP.

Where can we find the footage, Andy? Only Robin Hughes I can find is some old actor.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

54 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

Where can we find the footage, Andy? Only Robin Hughes I can find is some old actor.

spelt hugues, google brings it staight up

• Like 1

7 hours ago, andyacko said:

Mentioning P.P. there Andy, I saw a guy on the Fev. forum reckons he's been playing rugby union during the winter and he's so fit now he played the full 80 minutes against the Eagles a week gone Sunday and got m.o.m.! Is this true? 

8 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

Mentioning P.P. there Andy, I saw a guy on the Fev. forum reckons he's been playing rugby union during the winter and he's so fit now he played the full 80 minutes against the Eagles a week gone Sunday and got m.o.m.! Is this true? 

The Sunday we played Donny I heard he had played the day before! They are called Bradford Salem, just won the league and got promoted for the first time in donkeys years. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, only 2 weeks away said:

The Sunday we played Donny I heard he had played the day before! They are called Bradford Salem, just won the league and got promoted for the first time in donkeys years. 

I thought there were rules which prevented semi professional players playing amateur rugby of either code?

He obviously didn't want to play for the Kinghts, and I wasn't sorry when he went, but we could do with him now.

7 hours ago, only 2 weeks away said:

Thanks 2 wks. Mind you, I'm amazed if that's true that Donny put up with that happening.

7 hours ago, only 2 weeks away said:

I think that the pay at so called amateur union clubs can be quite good, so maybe Donny allowed him to supplement his wages !

18 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

He played 80 minutes in second row against Wakefield and got Man of the Match

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

That was from a donny fan now he may be fitter than last year but from what I saw on sunday he still cant break a tackle and bend his back to defend

8 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

I wasn't sorry when he went, but we could do with him now.

Trust me you don't want him back

2 hours ago, Jemmo said:

He played 80 minutes in second row against Wakefield and got Man of the Match

He played 13 against FEV on sunday 20mins first half and 15 mins second half 

On 15/04/2024 at 15:14, Simon Hall said:

Cheers for the memories Richie, you'll go down alongside players we signed like Jason Demetriou, Morgan Smith & Adam Cuthbertson in the York Hall of Lame.

But you got to understand S it must be really hard for the poor lad dating the daughter of a multi-millionaire :kolobok_laugh1::kolobok_laugh1::kolobok_laugh1:

12 hours ago, only 2 weeks away said:

Is Hugue french for 'massive😉

I would have thought he would be more HUGE than massive

• Like 1