Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Mathers signs three-year Castleford contract

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,993 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (jackknife @ Jul 13 2010, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where would you say mcgoldrick would play best kenny? centre, stand off or loose

Well he was bought as a centre but never bloody plays there!

For me I'd really like to see him pair up with Rangi in the halfs as he does add another dimension when he's further up the park.

rangi and McGoldrick in the halves, and Sherwins replacement to be a recognised centre to cover Shenton's (supposed) departure.

There's talk though of Danny Orr coming back next season which may see McGoldrick in the centres
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#22 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

I'll miss mathers @ Wires

Yes he makes errors (but what FB doesn't, plus last in defence always looks bad)

two great points on him as a player

team motivation (great talker on the pitch and encourages good plays etc)
creates tries ( ex stand off as a kid) good hands and good rugby brain.

Good Richie Mathers. sad.gif