Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

I take it they're in then

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#21 Bulletproof

Bulletproof
  • Coach
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (bewareshadows @ Sep 1 2010, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeh that would be terrible with the last franchise being so open and honest. lol.

It was only a word that was missing. If people who I worked with got scrutinised this badly for gramatical errors no one would ever get anything done.

Feel free to scrutinise this for good/bad use of the English Language.

Cause I don't care.

It's because.

#22 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,731 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (bewareshadows @ Sep 1 2010, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeh that would be terrible with the last franchise being so open and honest. lol.

It was only a word that was missing. If people who I worked with got scrutinised this badly for gramatical errors no one would ever get anything done.

Feel free to scrutinise this for good/bad use of the English Language.

Cause I don't care.

It's also "grammatical".

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#23 DiH68

DiH68
  • Coach
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:53 PM

Post removed, due to my inability to actually read the original press release!!

Edited by DiH68, 01 September 2010 - 04:55 PM.

#24 Bomb Jack

Bomb Jack
  • Coach
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Old Frightful @ Sep 1 2010, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and also on Terry for bringing it to folk's attention.

It was brought to folks attention last night at 19.09pm by someone known as Bomb Jack rolleyes.gif

Did i get my own Club into trouble with the RFL ? ohmy.gif
Widnes - Super League's newest Club, and Cheshire's Original Glamour Club. Watch out Warrington, we're back !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users