sundays squad

ginaldo

Nothing on the RFL site either, so it's looking like it's now 24hrs before the match before it's released.

No doubt Swinton and the RFL have been informed.

Just to clarify we have to abide by same rules as all other Championship Clubs . So have to provide 19 man squad so Rfl can announce i think at 2pm Friday for Sunday game so 48 hours or so notice. If not on Rfl website their fault.

If not on our website then our fault. As i have said we will now sort everything over next couple of weeks. We will try, honest but just bear with us as we have no full time staff to spend all their time on it. Buy a programme on Sunday to see in my notes the priority this week.

We are trying to take this Club forward this year and so far we are doing it so that by end of March we will have completed our goals including the website then we will have a review of where we go next .

Because Riggy is a Swinton supporter and just showing interest in things like I look at their site and sometimes post on there.

It's called the Rugby League Family.

And finally nice one Kevin.

Cheers Roger.

DD, I know no Leak, was just referring to last week's interchanges.  Can't see him being dropped just for sake of change, he's playing well.this time, decent distribution and scoring tries. Hope we haven't appointed a tinker man Diskin, as Ranieti was known, changing for changing's sake.

13 minutes ago, phildog said:

DD, I know no Leak, was just referring to last week's interchanges.  Can't see him being dropped just for sake of change, he's playing well.this time, decent distribution and scoring tries. Hope we haven't appointed a tinker man Diskin, as Ranieti was known, changing for changing's sake.

Totally agree, unless due to injurys no way should the team be changed from that outstanding permormance last week, BUT, Diskin did do that after halifax game. Imo of course

Hopefully when the website is fully up and running, it will show not only the 19 players in the matchday squad but also any injury situations so that fans are aware as to why players are not available that week.

9 hours ago, phildog said:

Leak apparently picked up a leg injury according to earlier post on this thread. 

Apologies for posting under BISSA it's Colinb.  Didn't log out. 

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

Archived