Today

distantdog

Thought I would start a new thread as no where else to post discussion about today's performance.

Up there with the best of the season! Great intensity in defence and adding that little bit of pace with Campbell makes a huge difference.

Thought Smeaton was outstanding, and Brambani seemed to be back to his best.

Interesting that all of the backs who played today are signed on for next season too!

I guess that's how MD has wanted them to play all year, for one reason or another it hasn't happened. If we played like that week in week out then it would be a joy to watch the dogs. Fingers crossed it continues in the next two games then we can feel some positivity going into the off season. The players who stood out for me today are the ones contracted for next season which bodes well.

Well worth the money and whilst attending throughout obligation rather than choice it was a welcome result.

It wasn't a case of Sheffield being gash either. They had some pace and large units which were man handled and dominated.

The Galbarth and jc flank looks as dangerous as they come.

I'm glad crookes and Farrell didn't feature. Patch seemed pretty invisible but if scottys conversion rate can replicate today were in for another Richard price/ Barry Eaton!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Great game today and I thought we were outstanding I think the Eagles players must have a bit gobsmacked as we repulsed wave after wave of pressure with little problem and in attack scored some fabulous trys. In fact I can't really remember any that could be classed as straightforward, they all had significant skill involved. The champagne moment had to be Brambani slick pass to the supporting Scott uphill worth buying the DVD on its own Phil Dog

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

12 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Great game today and I thought we were outstanding I think the Eagles players must have a bit gobsmacked as we repulsed wave after wave of pressure with little problem and in attack scored some fabulous trys. In fact I can't really remember any that could be classed as straightforward, they all had significant skill involved. The champagne moment had to be Brambani slick pass to the supporting Scott uphill worth buying the DVD on its own Phil Dog

Dvds available from BISSA....Bargain at £5. Help BISSA....Help the PLAYERS.

Your club Your choice.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Catching lessons Graham? Have you picked all the stone out of your mitts yet

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

22 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Catching lessons Graham? Have you picked all the stone out of your mitts yet

1 out of 2 borders on exceptional for me and could land me a gig replacing Worrency at Dewsbury 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

My 7 yr old has a better technique Graham.

I guess 10 pints of mild and wondering whether to throw it at corn beef Keith senior or put it up your jersey for comedy effect hindered your ability for a controlled catch!

Has menzie yere been let out of smeaton or brambani's pocket yet 

i thought our defence was brilliant we played with the ball times class Galbraith and Jc could be a wonderful partnership with tries galore,  I thought Dane Manning again was class with Brown and Gledhill also Jourfett takes the work off brambani which helps 

1 hour ago, phildog said:

How did I get a mention, not even commented!!

I take it you weren't at the game PD? If you couldn't make it you really should get the DVD 

Archived