Ticket theft

buford t justice

Agreed BB. Stop the rot now as there are far to many freeloaders at the club. Not condoning the theft but the lad had pressure put on him to provide tickets to the tappers. In return he got to hang around with them. It's all a sad affair. Well done Alex for bringing it to light so it can't be swept under the carpet. The club need a strong hard look at their security and procedures now.

Agreed BB. Stop the rot now as there are far to many freeloaders at the club. Not condoning the theft but the lad had pressure put on him to provide tickets to the tappers. In return he got to hang around with them.

I've been saying this. Im not sure the theft was entirely greed...

As likely to be a vehicle to gain some kudos or social acceptance from a peer group....

Bloody stupid.....

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Something about selling tickets to Fev fans though, but I've not heard any Fev fan say they bought tickets from him. I know he has friends there that he was meeting up with in London for CC final. Tapping up tickets though is greed, so you keep £17 in your own pocket!

Doubt his dad would allow this as a paid employee of club graham

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

be better to let police deal with it in my opinion as it is theft nothing else just theft and the culprit could of been doing it for a long time.imo of course.

Indeed. If the club decide to report the crime then the police/cps WILL prosecute subject to evidence. That's how it should be.

I dislike the mob mentality. Maybe that's just me.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

OK, in the aftermath of "Ticketgate" Liv has started a justgiving campaign for the out of pocket Cheerleader girls. Anyone wanting to donate can do so under following link:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/BatleyXplosion

As I am not into the details of the missing tickets ?....

How were the cheerleaders out of pocket in all this ?....did the culprit dip into their savings ?.....

btw they do a great job....and are a worthy cause.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

The tickets given in at the turnstyle didn't match the monies handed over so the cheerleading coach had dip into the cheerleading fund to make up the difference which over the weeks has added up to hundreds!!! They were taken from the allocated tickets that were for the cheerleaders parents etc...

It's unfortunate to be reading a thread like this one,all I'd like to say is that I hope the culprit is brought to book.I just feel for the volunteers, officials, backroom staff,players and anyone else who's given their time for the bulldogs. It's always a very small minority ruining it for everyone else,rugby league doesn't need this.#### of the earth.

Archived