Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I'm doing similar today. I've just braved Ikea and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Although I did expect something approaching the less pleasurable parts of hell, so that's not saying much.

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

I've been to Harpendon today to buy 4 old spares or repairs MZ TS125 motorcycles. :mellow:

I now have my bike which I hope to ride to Ulaan Baator next year. :)

Since I've got the bike, I decided it was time to tell my Mum that I was considering riding through Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan to Mongolia............

She went VERY quiet. :D

Edited by Haloman

Since I've got the bike, I decided it was time to tell my Mum that I was considering riding through Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan to Mongolia............

She went VERY quiet. :D

I take it dad was inspecting your new car when you told mum of your plans?

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I take it dad was inspecting your new car when you told mum of your plans?

I did it on the phone. I'm looking forward to speaking to him to see how the story got told by my Mum. If anyone can get a travel itinerary mixed up, it's my Mum. :)

Damn insomnia!

All my usual tricks aren't working, and now my wrist is sore.

:angry:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I think I was 10th lady in my race today :)

Well done. :)

My '10' moment was getting up at 10am, after going to bed around 4am. :dry:

Confirmed as 10th :) I'm not going to win many prizes (except in the Las Palmas half where looking at past results I've got a pretty good chance as long as it fits with my flights for a trip I've got planned over there...), but from where I started I'm still pretty bloody pleased with that.

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...