Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I'm going camping tomorrow. I think I'll be able to fit everything in the car but it will be a tight squeeze. I thought camping was meant to be simple...

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

I got some good biff and nice bums to look at last night while I destressed watching Leigh Res beat Salford Res

The starlings were flocking on my way in this morning...does that mean an early winter? They're one ugly bird

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I'm going camping tomorrow. I think I'll be able to fit everything in the car but it will be a tight squeeze. I thought camping was meant to be simple...

When i go to Aus camping for 7 weeks, all i am taking is one simple TESCO carrier bag worth of belongings.

Women!

The weather here is amazing, 30+ all week, tomorrow it will ###### it down i bet you man won.

I'm just about to leave for my first RU game of the season, reffing a trial game at a fairly decent club. I'm fat, unfit and had too much to drink last night plus it's a swelteringly hot day and this is my first game with the new RU laws.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Me neither. Went round to a mates last night and ended up having an impromptu all night party. I can't do all-nighters it like I used to when I was 18 :(

We went to town 4 of us and then I got asked if I wanted to stay at my mates and her boyfriend's so at 2 we all went back there and me and another lad slept downstairs but we never went to sleep and as we had the alarm set for half 5 so he could go to work. I thought i might as well get up as I just wasnt tired which is strange as im sort of person who really needs there sleep.

Edited by amy-victoria

I don

Not been out in 'town' for ages now and I'm not missing it at all. I'm also finding the company of my parents more enjoyable than my mates at the moment. Not neccessarily a bad thing but if you'd told me that a few years ago I'd have guffawed. I may have finally grown up!

Just found a big bottle of Bombardier in the fridge, excellent saturday afternoon fayre before pre-rugby pub visit.

horseshitne.jpg

Not been out in 'town' for ages now and I'm not missing it at all. I'm also finding the company of my parents more enjoyable than my mates at the moment. Not neccessarily a bad thing but if you'd told me that a few years ago I'd have guffawed. I may have finally grown up!

I find having my mum's company more enjoyable than going out with my mum and with my mum been away for the past couple of weeks or so Ive seen my friends more often to fill up the time I usually spend with my mum.

I don

Ive done something and now I dont know what to do as I feel bad about it.

Clean it up :D

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

:D I can always rely on someone on here to make me laugh but unfortunely that doesnt solve the problem

Stick the sheets in the washer while your mums in bed, just remember to get up before her in the morning :D

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.